Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only negative of being short is not being able to reach the top shelf, bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
OP has a 5'11 Father and 5'10 Mother. Jesus. Wtf happened to stunt his growth??? On paper those should be perfect height genetics. I'd rope if I was that short and knew I had the genetic potential to leave manletism but was still cursed with a hobbit height

The best part of these threads is that if you dig just a little bit deeper you find more gold from the mine like this.

How can people be THIS fucking bluepilled is completely beyond any understanding I have of humans or this universe.
Holy shit dude, it's just unbelievable.

how can he find a 6'girlfriend being so short

Screenshot 2021 0621 133809

OP has a 5'11 Father and 5'10 Mother. Jesus. Wtf happened to stunt his growth??? On paper those should be perfect height genetics. I'd rope if I was that short and knew I had the genetic potential to leave manletism but was still cursed with a hobbit height
the chance of being less than 5’11 with those parents height is extremely low, let alone 5’3, this seems legit impossible

I won't help foids get things off of the shelves at the grocery store anymore. An old used-up foid asked me to get something for her at the grocery store a few months ago, and I told her no. Chad can help her, when he's done getting sucked off by a foid.

just play hide and seek bro

this shit makes me feel like punching myself in the face over and over

I wish anyone taller than me dies in excruciating pain.