Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only luck you can have with PUA

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20200701 164915 YouTube

Hopefully people who play this understand that its a videogame and the things in it are fictional. PUA will continue to gain more popularity as men become more desperate for female validation.

PUA will be like onlyfans. A lucrative way to make money.

imagine believing in PUA in 2020

PUA will continue to gain more popularity
Are you copypasting something from the early 00s or what? PUA is pretty much dead, it's a shadow of what it once was.

Are you copypasting something from the early 00s or what? PUA is pretty much dead, it's a shadow of what it once was.
I could be wrong but you would think alot of desperate people would believe this is a solution.

I fell for this shit years ago

biggest scam ever

Same here. Foids only care about men who are over 6'. No amount of "personality" or "confidence" will change that. If you're short, it's over. Period.

i knew that shit in 2006, it never helped. I even found out that some stupid people do camps or board girls on the streets with 0% success. you have to be very naive or rightly stupid to believe in PUA