Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the only guy in CopeCafe channel that is somewhat attractive despite his baldness

bald style only works if you‘r black or chad

he still has enough hair to grow it out why the fuck does he shave it off :soy:
because hes brainwashed by the "just shave it bro" cult that also claim "bald is better then balding", lol. all bald guys should grow their sides in my opinion. nobody should be clean shaven.

If you read this and you're not satanist, I hope you kill yourself and end up killed in a plane crash.

Super Troopers Middle Finger GIF by Searchlight Pictures

because hes brainwashed by the "just shave it bro" cult that also claim "bald is better then balding", lol. all bald guys should grow their sides in my opinion. nobody should be clean shaven.
Yeah man true he doesn't need to shave imo he still has plenty of hair it actually looks good if I ever go bald I will never shave my hair shaving head is seen as subservience and conformism, in my culture in some south indian temples people have to shave their head as a 'sacrifice' to the Gods jfl I will just keep it short frames your face at least

Too much is better than not enough.

He can still save it with finasteride, minoxidil and a hair transplant. Chad doesn't need hair though so he won't bother.