Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only good thing I find about being an incel is that no one will ever cheat on me

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I fucking hate unfaithful people, weather male or female, I fucking hate them. They deserve to burn in hell forever. Cheating is the ultimate betrayal. If by some miracle I got a girlfriend I would never ever allow her to cheat on me and I'd never forgive her as some cucks do cause they'd rather live with a cheating wife than dying alone. But as I mentioned before at least I'll never know what cheating feels like.

There are Chads cheating on women while we can't even talk to them. What a world.

I fucking hate unfaithful people, weather male or female, I fucking hate them. They deserve to burn in hell forever.
I don't know, if someone says that I'm not based they shouldn't get tortured for weeks.

I was just thinking about this , I guess that's a positive. I have seen normies irl give everything for a girl and she cheats anyway

You most likely wouldn't know if your girl cheated.

Life cheated on us tbh

I feel cheated all of the time.

I fucking hate unfaithful people, weather male or female, I fucking hate them. They deserve to burn in hell forever. Cheating is the ultimate betrayal. If by some miracle I got a girlfriend I would never ever allow her to cheat on me and I'd never forgive her as some cucks do cause they'd rather live with a cheating wife than dying alone. But as I mentioned before at least I'll never know what cheating feels like.

There's also other great benefits (cope or not the benefits are real) such as no STD's, no inevitable/possible divorce rape, no being tricked to raise another man's (Chad's) child/children/kid/kids thinking they or it is your own, etc.

Also no having to deal with head games or the little lady nagging you constantly and telling you what to do as though she were your mother or boss, etc, etc, etc.

That's true, I feel the same. Another thing is that I don't have to worry about being mogged while I'm with her. For example if you're sitting on a train with your gf and Chad comes and sits down in front of you, just imagine how shit it would feel to know that your gf is secretly drooling all over him and will probably imagine his face while she fucks you later on.

Well first of all you gotta understand that women can't be loyal. She's gonna ditch the biggest chad on earth as soon as she finds a bigger better deal. That's just the way female psychology is. Now imagine if you had as many options as women have these days have. You wouldn't be loyal to some basic bitch if you can get a frickin model would you?