Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only foids i can attract are landwhales

Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset

The Cold Cold Abyss
I only ever match with landwhales or trannies on dating apps. The only foids who have ever flirted with me or shown interest in me were landwhales. I don't like landwhales as I don't find obesity attractive in the slightest. I am a gymcel and mma fighter in peak physical shape. If I was a fat fuck like them then it would be different. Landwhales never give fat guys a chance anyways tho. These entitled fat bitches all think they deserve a man who is ripped and muscular. So why should I have to settle for a disgusting hambeast who's fat folds I would have to lift just to find her rancid fuckhole ? All I really want is my looksmatch who is slim but of course any non obese, average looking foids are chad only... Does me not wanting to fuck landwhales make me a volcel ?

Date your fatties at the gym and turn them to beckys

I only ever match with landwhales or trannies on dating apps. The only foids who have ever flirted with me or shown interest in me were landwhales. I don't like landwhales as I don't find obesity attractive in the slightest. I am a gymcel and mma fighter in peak physical shape. If I was a fat fuck like them then it would be different. Landwhales never give fat guys a chance anyways tho. These entitled fat bitches all think they deserve a man who is ripped and muscular. So why should I have to settle for a disgusting hambeast who's fat folds I would have to lift just to find her rancid fuckhole ? All I really want is my looksmatch who is slim but of course any non obese, average looking foids are chad only... Does me not wanting to fuck landwhales make me a volcel ?

Incelism is about being unable to sex with a female human, landwhales are land whales.

no youre not a volcel. we can still have standards, dont give these entitled fat bitches what they dont deserve

GIVE THEM TO ME YOU NORMIE MOTHERFUCKER

Fuck them idk why you think you gotta ltr or some shit

It’s an insult to your pride and dignity, someone who works on their body 24/7, to date someone who can’t even do as much as put the cheeseburger down

Date your fatties at the gym and turn them to beckys
Then she moves on up to chad and all of your efforts go to waste. All of the hard work you put into your slampiggy gf, making sure she gets proper nutrition, teaching her proper form in the gym, training with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually cuck you.

Of course that's assuming she will even listen to you in the first place. She will probably just stay fat and accuse you of shaming her or being controlling or fatphobic or whatever.

Last edited:
Of course that's assuming she will even listen to you in the first place. She will probably just stay fat and accuse you of shaming her or being controlling or fatphobic or whatever.
This is exactly what happened to me. I was talking with a landwhale that I had matched with. We had went out on a coffee date and had a good time. She had a sweet personality and wasn't a whore but she was a landwhale that weighed over 80 pounds more than me(i weigh 155). She could legit be a Stacy lite if she were slim. I had tried several times to get her to come workout at the gym with me but she refused, saying that she hated exercise(which was very obvious to see...)

She said she wanted a relationship before she would let me smash. I told her in the nicest way i possibly could that in order for us to be in a ltr, I needed her to lose weight and become skinny because I wanted a gf I could be proud to show off in public. I even offered to create a detailed weight loss program for her and would workout with her for it every step of the way, all she had to do was put in the effort... Instead of accepting my gracious offer, she got really mad at me and told me to have a nice life. I haven't spoken to her since then even though to this day she still views every single one of my stories that I post on insta and is often the first one to view them jfl. After that I decided it's not worth trying to save any of these fat bitches since they are too weak willed and lazy to save themselves.

Sorry buddy but landwhales don’t count as “foids”