Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only difference is a stupid accent

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
I don’t get why I can’t live in a racially homogeneous country ,the only difference is a mere accent. I should be in the Middle East right now arranging a marriage with a middle eastern Stacy, instead I’m stuck in the west getting mogged left right and center.

Good morning i hate women!

@kay' come school this retard

I dont know who fed this idea that the middle east is either full of terrorists or full of obedient housewives who are also stacies and want to marry you?

"racially homogenous" :feelskek: what does that even mean?

Arabs have like 50 internal religious cults and cartels between them that kill each other thats why we cant get anywhere because every idiot believes in a different sky daddy.

How gullible must you be to trust these media lies?

Are you american?

I dont know who fed this idea that the middle east is either full of terrorists or full of obedient housewives who are also stacies and want to marry you?

Arabs have like 50 internal religious cults and cartels between them that kill each other thats why we cant get anywhere because every idiot believes in a different sky daddy.

Are you american?
Yes I’m American Arab

Are you american?
I don't even know where they get the muh obedient wife lol. Middle Eastern Muslim nations have some of the highest divorce rates in the world + All stacies get married to rich betabuxxes considering that rich millionaires can have upto 4 wives.

My parents should have never immigrated to europe

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The middle east has a million different ethnicities coexisting with each other and way more ethnic tensions

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back