Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only body modification foids need is pregnancy

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
They don't need all this makeup, tattoos, piercings, implants and shit. Its just ways to look more attractive to Chads and ride the cock carousel.

All she needs to do is fulfill her biological purpose by getting impregnated by a man of culture and bear his child.
This is only way foids can prove their worth.

Foids with piercings looks uglier ngl

The job of a foid, biologically speaking, is to receive the highest quality sperm possible, and in order to do so, use all tricks to appear more attractive in order to attract not only chad, but gigachad as well.

Their primitive brains evolved to judge fitness based on mostly looks, and not intelligence.

Their primitive brains evolved to judge fitness based on mostly looks, and not intelligence.
and so they are rightly called foids (and not woman). ''This is so dehumanizing, misogyny'' - if you behave like one, with the intelligence and such why would I have to?

The job of a foid, biologically speaking, is to receive the highest quality sperm possible, and in order to do so, use all tricks to appear more attractive in order to attract not only chad, but gigachad as well.
Exactly
Brootal. Never began for us.

and so they are rightly called foids (and not woman). ''This is so dehumanizing, misogyny'' - if you behave like one, with the intelligence and such why would I have to?
"mgtow" JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fakecel alertttt

Preach

Planing on Augmentationmaxxing in 2027
Who's with me

I really don't get why foids make themselves look uglier and more masculine with tattooes, piercings, etc. It probably has to do with cluster B mental disorders @Atavistic Autist