Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the only based thing on Reddit

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

HOW DID I NEVER HEAR OF THIS SUB??? I can't believe there are over 600K incels who also hate braggart sexhavers, and it's allowed on reddit for some reason.

Not sure if it instills any sense of shame in these sexhavers though-- I would imagine they would be proud at making incels seethe.

Last edited:
sexhavers are the scum of this society

I also love r/wherearethegoodmen or whatever, it’s funny. Though I prefer our Stan fan girls (IT) hey guys! :feelsokman:
sexhavers are the scum of this society
Truth

Jbw

jbw

Fuck all of reddit, the people on that sub are virgins but not incels probably. :feelshaha:

He looks like a mid-tier normie who decided to take the redpill lol
You can't really tell, you'd have to ask foids for their opinion because theirs is the only opinion that counts for male attractiveness.

Even as a normie I'd do well. I can normiefish on Tinder (use photos of normies) and get numbers and set up dates over the phone. Apparently I'm a charming fucker as long as they can't see my face.

You can't really tell, you'd have to ask foids for their opinion because theirs is the only opinion that counts for male attractiveness.

Even as a normie I'd do well. I can normiefish on Tinder (use photos of normies) and get numbers and set up dates over the phone. Apparently I'm a charming fucker as long as they can't see my face.
oh yeah, a normie like him can definitely get pussy. I'm just saying he looks like someone that got shoved into lockers in highschool and then decided to self-improve.

"not a virgin but a femcel" :foidSoy:
this makes me laugh

"I'm not a virgin, but chad just rejected me so I'm a femcel" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

anyways the fact that the femcel site would never existed if there wasn't any incel movement is pure blackpill