Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "the only attention I'm getting is from 50 year old white men"

kpop maxx
kpopmaxx = surgerymaxx tbh name one kpop fag who hasnt had a ridiculous amount of surgery done on their face

Its about what's inside guys, pathetic entitled inkels

Hahaha fucking entitled alien gook btfo, fucking slut complaining that only rich white men want her, get cunt cancer and die
Is it an economic reality, or is it a co-incidence that cunts have Pussy Bubble expectations for dating, just like those condo towers you see under construction in this global housing bubble?

Why the fuck is a savage cunt from the jungle not a cunt, but as soon as you place her into a Jewish housing bubble centre, her cunt levels go through the roof?!

You can tell by her face expression that she's confident in her looks. In my part of the west She's a 4, maybe a 5 with good fake up and figuremaxing clothes. My high tier poorish normie friend wouldn't date her. She got no chance at a 6ft+ white, white collar worker.