Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Only Advantages We Have Left Are Money and Physical Strength

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
Foids have all the privileges. The government simps for them, the courts simp for them, the legislators simp for them, the cops simp for them, the media simps for them, and entertainment industry simps for them, and they hold all the power in the world of dating, romance, and sex, no to mention the ubiquity of white knightism among the male population.

They get shorter sentences for the same crimes, they have laws written especially to serve their interests, they have media campaigns for their causes, they receive deferential and preferential treatment by 100% of institutions, they get the pussypass for their misbehavior, they are always assumed to be innocent victims, they have informal rules ("women and children first", "men must pay on dates," etc.) all in their favor, and basically, their entire lives are spent on tutorial mode. On top of that, they are furnished with the solipsistic and completely false belief that they are somehow "oppressed," so the fact that they receive all of the privileges is always brushed aside and people are led to believe that somehow men have it better.

Is it any wonder that Feminists can't stop whining like little babies about men making more money on average than women? That's literally the only advantage we have in this modern society over foids. That, and the fact that we are stronger physically. Feminists spend so much mental energy menstruating about "muh pay gap" and "muh CEO gap" and so on, because the fact that we make on average more money is one of the last things we have left to hold onto before society becomes 100% gyno-supremacist and literally all privileges are accorded to foids.

So this is my attempt at a lifefuel thread - we still make more money than foids on average, despite all the disadvantages we face in virtually every other aspect of life. Also, I personally enjoy having male strength, so I'd list that as another thing we have going for us better than foids. So it's money and physical strength, I guess. Besides those two things, is there anything else enjoyable that we have better than foids do? I don't think so. You can say IQ/talent, but do we even get to enjoy that? Our superior mental faculties are primarily used to the advantage of foids' lives, not our own lives.

Our entire lives are one blackpill after another, so these two things are my copes currently. There simply is no "fairness" in nature, as drones (male ants and male bees) will attest. It's over for small gametecels.

Here's some news from 6 years ago:

And women are the majority of college graduates now so they're more likely than not to keep out earning men.

And physical strength is pretty useless in my opinion. I've been weightlifting and martialartsmaxxing for 15 years and I didn't get into any fights during that time, not even close. Most people don't get into fights once they're out of school.

Women takes more education than males in 2021. In reality this accumulates student debt and loans. So a educated woman is a poor woman.
Soon it will required 3 year of school to be a coal miner or job in grocery store. That way men get no experience and debt to.
I predict the wage gap will eventually go to women favor.

This is the reason why male fetuses should be aborted to avoid them to live as slaves.
Here's some news from 6 years ago:

And women are the majority of college graduates now so they're more likely than not to keep out earning men.

And physical strength is pretty useless in my opinion. I've been weightlifting and martialartsmaxxing for 15 years and I didn't get into any fights during that time, not even close. Most people don't get into fights once they're out of school.
Foids are chicken heads. :forcedsmile:

You might want to take the physical strenght out of the advantadges entirely, it is blunted entirely by the government.

Good Read. But I'm not surprised this is how it's all turned out.
Foids have all the privileges. The government simps for them, the courts simp for them, the legislators simp for them, the cops simp for them, the media simps for them, and entertainment industry simps for them, and they hold all the power in the world of dating, romance, and sex, no to mention the ubiquity of white knightism among the male population.

"The government simps for them, the courts simp for them, the legislators simp for them, the cops simp for them, the media simps for them"

This part hit home because they are getting all these favors from unionizing and became a bloc. For voting and for influencing what airs on the media as a result. Most of the feminist politicians vote for skewing these things. The media and politicians are working towards one common goal.

Whereas the male politicians only focus on the laws that can line their pockets. The male politicians are on a beach somewhere spending their money while all this is being put through the courts and Capitol Hill. Here the media are cucks and the politicians would rather moneymaxx and not lose his female voting base than put money into mens health and mens causes.

Some guys don't even possess that.

because the fact that we make on average more money
Since the gender pay gap doesn't exist, this is true when comparing men and women in different jobs. But the average for men is also skewed because of high-end jobs which pay really well and tend to attract predominantly male talent.

You're right about institutional bias. What can I say, clearly something is going to have to give one day. Atm equality is a one-way street with women prolonging their claim to being repressed by moving the goalposts on the weekly. In a relationship it would be called out by any self-respecting man, but the state isn't acting in the capacity of a partner, but rather a provider at the expense of everyone else and itself.

stay fit buddy boyos

But you have less physical strength than chad/lite. In addition to all the soy normies. They are basically an extension of stacey and becky's strength. Nothing is more of an aphrodisiac for women than watching Chad BRUTALISE a short guy.

Nothing is more of an aphrodisiac for women than watching Chad BRUTALISE a short guy.
"Oh Chad, just stop it! C'mon, stop bashing that little guy's skull! I'll only give you 6 blowjobs tonight instead of the usual 7 if you continue!"

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I personally wouldn't want to be a woman because chasing Chad and being a cumdumpster/babyshitter sounds pretty lame to me. It's literally all they are good for, while the guys can do sick shit and have all kinds of hobbies.

The Only Advantages We Have Left Are Money and Physical Strength​

cucked if you still think we have these advantages tbh OP

foids tend to have more money because even if you don't personally give it to them, other simps will

that money allows them to do things to max their genes if their wish:
1) buy protein
2) find relaxing place to sleep and recoverymax
3) get great equipment

as a result, foids are probably matching/exceeding guys in strength levels too while we just LDAR from chronic stress/depression

cucked if you still think we have these advantages tbh OP

foids tend to have more money because even if you don't personally give it to them, other simps will

that money allows them to do things to max their genes if their wish:
1) buy protein
2) find relaxing place to sleep and recoverymax
3) get great equipment

as a result, foids are probably matching/exceeding guys in strength levels too while we just LDAR from chronic stress/depression
at least they might become ogres if they gym maxx

but even with those things, we cannot freely use them without persecution :feelsrope:

thats why incels should take care of their bodies even if youre ugly

They get shorter sentences for the same crimes, they have laws written especially to serve their interests, they have media campaigns for their causes, they receive deferential and preferential treatment by 100% of institutions, they get the pussypass for their misbehavior, they are always assumed to be innocent victims, they have informal rules ("women and children first", "men must pay on dates," etc.) all in their favor, and basically, their entire lives are spent on tutorial mode. On top of that, they are furnished with the solipsistic and completely false belief that they are somehow "oppressed," so the fact that they receive all of the privileges is always brushed aside and people are led to believe that somehow men have it better.

Is it any wonder that Feminists can't stop whining like little babies about men making more money on average than women? That's literally the only advantage we have in this modern society over foids. That, and the fact that we are stronger physically. Feminists spend so much mental energy menstruating about "muh pay gap" and "muh CEO gap" and so on, because the fact that we make on average more money is one of the last things we have left to hold onto before society becomes 100% gyno-supremacist and literally all privileges are accorded to foids.

So this is my attempt at a lifefuel thread - we still make more money than foids on average, despite all the disadvantages we face in virtually every other aspect of life. Also, I personally enjoy having male strength, so I'd list that as another thing we have going for us better than foids. So it's money and physical strength, I guess. Besides those two things, is there anything else enjoyable that we have better than foids do? I don't think so. You can say IQ/talent, but do we even get to enjoy that? Our superior mental faculties are primarily used to the advantage of foids' lives, not our own lives.

Our entire lives are one blackpill after another, so these two things are my copes currently. There simply is no "fairness" in nature, as drones (male ants and male bees) will attest. It's over for small gametecels.
te real blackpill is that men dont "earn" more than women it is again galighting straw manning and manipulation by women, men do the most dangerous jobs, work more full time jobs, work more hours overall, work more over time , work more on their own time "to get ahead".

ITS UTTER BOLLUCKS when the majority of women have cushy public sector jobs or work part time at the local restaurant, BY THEIR OWN CHOOSING BY THE WAY.
THEN PREACH MUH WAGE GAP
what the literal fAAAAAARK, the gap exists because they prefer having low effort low iq jobs or completely chimp out and do pathetic hours at a service sector job eg 25 hours a week at the local chicken fil a.

also muh womens empowerment, women are also as strong as men inkwell dont you forget it, she can bend spoons with that damn bobs and vagene you know

men do the most dangerous jobs, work more full time jobs, work more hours overall, work more over time , work more on their own time "to get ahead".

ITS UTTER BOLLUCKS when the majority of women have cushy public sector jobs or work part time at the local restaurant, BY THEIR OWN CHOOSING BY THE WAY.
Yes, we work more dangerous jobs and longer hours and therefore get paid more, while foids work safer jobs and shorter hours and therefore get paid less. That contradicts absolutely nothing that I wrote in my OP.

Yes, we work more dangerous jobs and longer hours and therefore get paid more, while foids work safer jobs and shorter hours and therefore get paid less. That contradicts absolutely nothing that I wrote in my OP.
im not contradicting your points

im adding an extension and emphasizing why what you said is the truth

sorry if i repeated your post

i just get sperged out and endlessly annoyed whenever the muh gender pay gap is mentioned and have to ram home the point that it is total and utter hocum

We don't even have that. Foids under 30 earn more than men of their same age. It's over. :feelsbadman: