Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Onion: Things to Never say to an incel

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
The onion decided to write a article about us that uses all the usual stereotypes while also failing to be funny. For those who don't know the onion is a parody news site that peaked in 2013. Would love to hear your thoughts on it. Don't harass people.

ngl i enjoyed some of their older youtube content

“I’ll have sex with you.”​

Image for article titled Things To Never Say To An Incel

You’re not attractive enough to meet their insane standards
They really are this fucking stupid aren't they.

Incel stuff bro

“Do you know where the Klan rally is later?”
"Calling someone’s Nazi-adjacent Reddit community outdated is not okay."

lmao the onion really has gone down the drain. I remember being excited when theyd post a new video or article, but I've since forgetten they exist. Take a look at their main page and you'll quickly realize its now shitty "comedy" for whiny urbanite leftists that want to rag on Republicans or anything they perceive as right wing. The Ron Desantis interview, the Proud Boys, the Texas sex ed curriculum, and more don't even read as an attempt at comedy.

Last edited:
Modern writers are much more retarded than their forerunners, they can't even be bothered to understand the term incel, they probably based this entire thing around the kommersaj bullshit

There was a time The Onion was super based.

Just 8 months before 9/11 happened they posted this, which turned out to be 100% accurate.

I think that’s a joke. Tbh I found the article funny, at times it feels more like it’s making fun of the normies tell us than making fun of us