Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The one time I could of ascended

Larps from the psych wards of mumbai :lul: :lul:

Very based, these wh0res are more ran through than your normal whores so theres also that
I mean many are underage, so even though they're whores they haven't had the time to rack up massive bodycounts yet

but they will

In all seriousness, I highly doubt she was actually going to let you have sex with her. She probably was about to kill you or something or smear feces all over your face considering what you've said here.

Last edited:
In all seriousness, I highly doubt she was actually going to let you have sex with her. She probably was about to kill you or something or smear feces all over your face consider what you've said here.
nah she was crazy so shed have done the crazier thing which is fucking a sub5 turbo sperg like op

In all seriousness, I highly doubt she was actually going to let you have sex with her. She probably was about to kill you or something or smear feces all over your face considering what you've said here.
This.

Probably some weird femcel psycho hunting sub5s for sport :feelsUgh::feelsugh:

Where the fuck are the mods, let them decide if he is fakecel or not

nah she was crazy so shed have done the crazier thing which is fucking a sub5 turbo sperg like op
foids love retards tbf

whenever I see someone posting things which are retarded and loud enough, I assume they are fakecel

I am never wrong

foids love retards tbf

whenever I see someone posting things which are retarded and loud enough, I assume they are fakecel

I am never wrong
300 iq observation i have noticed the same its ideal to have the iq of a literal rodent if you want to ascend tbh

Considering you have sex dolls I would gladly defend you and still claim you incel

BBC is a man with high test

10x the average cock size

BBC is so cool because of his cold low inhib nonchalant demeanor through weedmaxxing and hardships

BBC is cool because of his long hair

BBC is cool because of his style

BBC is cool because of his laid back and adrenaline rushing life style at the same time
AYO WTF??!!

I'm a little faggot who likes to argue in 40-page long threads worshipping Tyrones and bbc

I'm also a tranny and did I forget to mention a cocksucker?

Yeah I'm a cocksucker

If there were 10 dicks in front of me now I would find a way to fit every single one of them inside me ESPECIALLY if they were black

Because that's how much of a faggot I am

All I do is suck dick day and night
I didn't ask.

Last edited:
Incelsbutactuallyjustnormielarpers.is

I didn't ask.
sry @FuckTheFBI is over enthusiastic about tyrone sometimes

they even have fantasies about being chased by tyrone's BBC

it's an unfortunate predilection

I could have ascended several times but I don't speak because of my social conditioning growing up. I had sex with a prostitute and it wasn't even that good. I only liked her rubbing my body with hers. The sex itself was like masturbation.

You are a fakecel. Nothing you say can convince me otherwise after reading this. This reads like a fantasy some user would post on here.

Leave this forum and never come back.
You're a crab.

You are a fakecel. Nothing you say can convince me otherwise after reading this. This reads like a fantasy some user would post on here.

Leave this forum and never come back.
mentalcel if not larp

whether or not mentalcels are fakecels is a whole other argument

mentalcel if not larp

whether or not mentalcels are fakecels is a whole other argument
bro hes 21 living with his mum with 3 different sex dolls in his room this guy isnt fakecel lol

She loves me YOU NIGGER
I am not a nigger and also she loved me last night (in bed)

but she doesn't love me any more after all that I did to her

so now she's free to love u again

bro hes 21 living with his mum with 3 different sex dolls in his room this guy isnt fakecel lol
I'll give this guy a pass because of his present situation, but he mogged 90 percent of this forum to the moon and back in his teen years.