Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The ONE thing the Pinkpill does better than the Blackpill

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://thepinkpill.co/+General/post/77t/is-low-selfesteem-actually-rare

A toiletcel talks about her low self-esteem and others come in and tell her how to get higher self-esteem, they are actually supportive of each other while here I see constant insults and "it's over" to each other, toiletcels actually support each other emotionally. At most we're here telling each other that roping is cucked...

That aside, of course toilet"cels" can be so positive, they live life on tutorial mode and we live life brutal ass "why the fuck aren't you dead yet?!" Mode. :society::blackpill:

But a few days ago I saw a newcel say that he wants more empathy on this forum and apathy and antipathy is something we get literally wherever we go. This is a support group for lonely men and we should do that more with each other here, support.

Even if another Incel insults me my empathy for them and their brotherly situation trumps whatever anger :reeeeee: I have at that moment. We're all in this together, we have nobody but each other. :blackpill:

Don't be a free agent in life, let the Blackpill guide you. :blackpill:

Just found out about the pink pill and i am LMAO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Unlike women, we are in competition. It is biology. Adopt a dominance mindset.

You said it yourself. Toilets live life on tutorial mode, they can always get sex and relationships on demand and as a result they can get comfort from that.

We have nothing and we are realists about it

Klaus stop trying to shove the pinkpill down my throat

Clicked on the link and it's instant eye cancer, also the forum is completely dead :lul:

Our forum is way better tbhnglossus.

Roasties love virtue signaling, they tell their fat ugly friends they are perfect and beautiful all the time even though it's an obvious lie. None of what they say is the truth, it's nothing but empty words and platitudes. If you prefer that kind of shit you're probably a faggot.

No we tell the truth here and only the truth. Holes just virtue signal because it's in their nature to lie to others to ensure it doesn't damage their own social standing.

Why do you think most women are two faced and always talk shit behind each other's backs?

we get infested with way more fakecels and shitheads here.ugly women are worshipped everywhere,so they rarely ever have to deal with people sabotaging their own safe spaces.Plus, incels have a million more mental issues then just *chad called me ugly so i feel really sad and i am going to kill myself with tic tacs*,so there is a lot of hate and frustration.it also doesn't help that most incels one meets in real life often sell out to the normies and shittalk you so quick it ain't even funny.

No we tell the truth here and only the truth. Holes just virtue signal because it's in their nature to lie to others to ensure it doesn't damage their own social standing.

Why do you think most women are two faced and always talk shit behind each other's backs?
:bigbrain::feelsclown:

You’re right on that. I think it’s because men are more logical and clinical

They can support each other because they can manage to be optimistic in a gynocentric world that revolves around them, living in tutorial mode with cheat codes on.

On the contrary, we live in the hardest difficulty, we must remain realistic. I'm sure I'm not only speaking for myself when I say that I've lost the luxury of having any hope left.

Last edited:
They can support each other because they can manage to be optimist in a gynocentric world that revolves around them, living in tutorial mode with cheat codes on.

On the contrary, we live in the hardest difficulty, we must remain realistic. I'm sure I'm not only talking about myself when I say that I've lost the luxury of having any hope left.
I agree with the spirit of this ^

It's tough for me to respond to a 5'2 bald indian janitor and tell him "Nah u a king" because, frankly, we both know that my opinion means absolutely nothing to his practical quality of life. We're relegated to such a powerless, meaningless state that, while we do value each other's opinions to help give context to our fate, we also understand that we almost can't influence the nature of reality outside of the community.

I'm not opposed to being encouraging to one other at all, but it needs to be done with a spirit of honesty first and foremost. We've all been lied to too much to keep doing it here, too.