Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The one thing that's worse than being an incel...

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
...is the fact that in the future I am going to still be an incel. I wouldn't care about being sexless if I knew that I would get some later on. But I won't, and I know this for a fact. The course of a person's life usually doesn't change and very rarely will it change abruptly. The course of my life was visible from the beginning. Bluepillers and coping normalscum say it doesn't have to be this way. They think things could turn out differently. What's the meaning of this? They aren't that way, they are this way. They're telling me to go back and change reality. As if I had the ability to change my genetics to my liking or change the opinion of foids to be more favorable to me.

None of this was my fault. It was bad luck. But it's the way things are, and it's my cross to bear.

Last edited:
The older we get, the lower our already infinitesimal chances of having sex/a relationship with a prime, young foid get. Ascending at 60 with a foid of the same age for instance would just be a very lame consolation price; an insult, even. I wouldn't take it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR0TYZm7V-I

The longer we wait, the harder it gets. Imagine being up to your shoulders in quicksand, and at that point finally making an attempt to escape.

Knowing My luck I'll finally meet someone when I'm an old cunt, but I'll be way too bitter and past caring to do anything

This is what I miss about my young bluepill days. It was a less soul crushing time since I had hope for the future. Now I know my life is over and I can't cope anymore.

Being an inmate who gets raped. I mean this is an easy scenario to come to mind. You guys weren't even trying,.

The things worse are being sick and being homeless

This is what I miss about my young bluepill days. It was a less soul crushing time since I had hope for the future. Now I know my life is over and I can't cope anymore.

Being an inmate who gets raped. I mean this is an easy scenario to come to mind. You guys weren't even trying,.
That's how low we have to look to feel good about ourselves.