Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the one thing i absolutely hate about MGTOW, and turned me away from the movement.

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
mgtow's promote the idea that hard work and saving money is a good viable solution to our problem, when in fact its the thing that hurts us more.
the harder you work, the more expandable you are. this is something i learned during my service in the military. if you want society to pay attention to your problems, you have to stop pulling the plow, its simple.
isn't it funny that refugees can just go everywhere with 0 money and get everything for free, while you have to bust your ass off in order to survive? our whole society is BUILT on the labor of incels, and mgtow's need to stop spouting this "hard work" nonesense.
we used to import slaves in order to get shit done, now we import people to rip the benefits of our work.
you guys need to ignore the propaganda and stop paying into the system. just look at your current government and see if any politician is in line with your values and ideals, if the answer is no one - you have to stop working.

200 IQ post.

>Former military
I look forward to serving under your command in the coming incel uprising, warmaster.

mgtow's promote the idea that hard work and saving money is a good viable solution to our problem, when in fact its the thing that hurts us more.
the harder you work, the more expandable you are. this is something i learned during my service in the military. if you want society to pay attention to your problems, you have to stop pulling the plow, its simple.
isn't it funny that refugees can just go everywhere with 0 money and get everything for free, while you have to bust your ass off in order to survive? our whole society is BUILT on the labor of incels, and mgtow's need to stop spouting this "hard work" nonesense.
we used to import slaves in order to get shit done, now we import people to rip the benefits of our work.
you guys need to ignore the propaganda and stop paying into the system. just look at your current government and see if any politician is in line with your values and ideals, if the answer is no one - you have to stop working.
High iq. Although if I personally stop working, my life will go to complete and utter shit. Welfare doesn’t get you very far. Especially as a single white male with no disabilities

Saving money is only a good solution if you can do so without paying taxes.

Saving money is only a good solution if you can do so without paying taxes.

No achievements, expensive stuffs, good careers, or any similar bullshit can make up the happiness of being loved and desired romantically that we don't get

General strike is the only way to effect social change. We must hack the production system.

I disagree. Any attempts to try save society as a incel is wrong. You should try maximise your own position in life, even if you have to wagecuck and be expandable. Money and saving buys freedom, which is the one thing incels can hope for. Wherever they admit it or not, most members here are young and supported by family. You should definitely avoid paying taxes if you can though. LDARing is not realistic for adults.

I disagree. Any attempts to try save society as a incel is wrong. You should try maximise your own position in life, even if you have to wagecuck and be expandable. Money and saving buys freedom, which is the one thing incels can hope for. Wherever they admit it or not, most members here are young and supported by family. You should definitely avoid paying taxes if you can though. LDARing is not realistic for adults.

freedom to do what? freedom to work? look how many bums and drug addicts roam the streets. they are not in shortage of food or clothes.

freedom to do what? freedom to work? look how many bums and drug addicts roam the streets. they are not in shortage of food or clothes.
You are clearly quite young yourself. Do you know what life is like for people on the streets? if you think wagecucking is worse then you are coping with a fantasy that incels are going to pull out of society en masse.

You are clearly quite young yourself. Do you know what life is like for people on the streets? if you think wagecucking is worse then you are coping with a fantasy that incels are going to pull out of society en masse.

i imagine life on the streets to be quite rough. but at the same time we are talking about people that don't put any effort into existing as well.
last time i checked, homeless people aren't dying in masses. they can afford to do drugs every day. i mean shit man, i can barely buy cigarettes every day without stretching myself thin.
i think its because we are conditioned to work and be proud to work. all of this fear of being poor and living in the streets is to intimidate you

Luckily my parents have left me enough money to LDAR, i wouldn't have worked either way, i'd rather rope than contribute to this shit society.

There is no "MGTOW Movement". It's just coping incels. Plain and simple. End of story.

i imagine life on the streets to be quite rough. but at the same time we are talking about people that don't put any effort into existing as well.
last time i checked, homeless people aren't dying in masses. they can afford to do drugs every day. i mean shit man, i can barely buy cigarettes every day without
stretching myself thin.
i think its because we are conditioned to work and be proud to work. all of this fear of being poor and living in the streets is to intimidate you
Homeless people and refugees both are dying in masses. Over 34000 refugees have died trying to cross the Mediterranean alone. https://uploads.guim.co.uk/2018/06/19/TheList.pdf here's a list.
The life expectancy of homeless is around 47 compared to the 77 of the overall population. Are you too dumb to use google? You are making shit up to suit your worldview. Low IQ.

Last edited:
Homeless people and refugees both are dying in masses. Over 34000 refugees have died trying to cross the Mediterranean alone. https://uploads.guim.co.uk/2018/06/19/TheList.pdf here's a list.
The life expectancy of homeless is around 47 compared to the 77 of the overall population. Are you too dumb to use google? You are making shit up to suit your worldview. Low IQ.

47 is quite alot considering they have literally have 0 money. you are basically working for these fuckers to be on life support

Freedom to go to Ukraine and to fuck a 18 yo 9/10 stacy for 1000$ a week.

Freedom to go to Ukraine and to fuck a 18 yo 9/10 stacy for 1000$ a week.

1000$ a week to be in a bed with another woman that doesn't love you, the life!

Yeah, I don't see the point of being a hard worker if you're an incel and you're just working to survive, it's not like you'll need to save up for the kids' college fund or some shit.

Having said that, I would advice against dropping out of the workforce entirely unless you're a Europecel with a vast welfare safety net. I say this simply because if you don't have the resources to survive without working, well, one look at the job market will put you off the idea, with hundreds of overqualified applicants competing for the most menial job offers. Most would simply perish if they'd drop out.

last time i checked, homeless people aren't dying in masses. they can afford to do drugs every day. i mean shit man, i can barely buy cigarettes every day without stretching myself thin.
Homeless people are dying. They are dying for diseases and violence. Many of them are trading sex for food and drugs while others panhandle. A lot of the homeless population are people with mental illnesses that should be institutionalized but are not.
I think a lot of incels think working in a lower wage job, living with their parents but affording their hobbies is living it up. I know in my 20s that is what I thought. Now that I actually have a career that pays with benefits I have a lot more freedom to do things I couldn't before, money wise. I have my own home, working car and an expendable income after bills, savings and retirement.

Last edited:
I think a lot of incels think working in a lower wage job, living with their parents but affording their hobbies is living it up. I know in my 20s that is what I thought. Now that I actually have a career that pays with benefits I have a lot more freedom to do things I couldn't before, money wise. I have my own home, working car and an expendable income after bills, savings and retirement.

freedom is subjective

No achievements, expensive stuffs, good careers, or any similar bullshit can make up the happiness of being loved and desired romantically that we don't get

I got bored of all the divorce stories

then you are missing the point. your money is what moves this economy. the only reason why your country scoops up refugees from the ocean is because you won't do anything about it. don't think you are one upping society by buying steam games with your hard earned cash

Why should I improve society if I'm already rich? They don't give me anything

Luckily my parents have left me enough money to LDAR, i wouldn't have worked either way, i'd rather rope than contribute to this shit society.
this, i got a slave cuck now who wanna give me his debit card and give me complete ownage, or he wanna send me money what i definitly will accept, this are the reuslt of years of looking how to make valid money online and trying different shit,