Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The one question about "confidence" and "personality" that no one is asking

mangoboy

mangoboy

Professional misanthrope
-
So, we've all heard it. You need to have "confidence" and be "interesting" as a male to succeed with women. Most of us don't buy it. We hear this ALL the time from ITcels. They love telling incels to have confidence. Here's the thing though:

WHY should men need to have confidence to attract women? WHY should men be forced to be confident, secure, cool, interesting, etc. to attract women, when women do not need ANY of those things to be attractive to men? It's not like every man has a reason to be proud of himself, or came from a background which is conducive to developing those personality traits, so why expect that from all of us? How can women afford to be insecure, stupid, boring, lame, etc. and still have no problem at all finding a mate?

It's a fucking double standard, and the worst thing is that it's being perpetuated by the very same people who will tell you that they are against "sexist gender roles". So which is it inceltears, are you against gender roles or not? Why do you insist on perpetuating them?

This is a moot point. Men and women are not the same and they never will be. Women who pretend to want gender equality are larping, they just say that shit because it's a meme. Every word that comes out of a woman's mouth is worthless, they're the biggest liars on the planet, I do volunteer work and everyone around me is a foid, they lie about everything. Never listen to their words, simply observe their actions.

This is a moot point. Men and women are not the same and they never will be. Women who pretend to want gender equality are larping, they just say that shit because it's a meme. Every word that comes out of a woman's mouth is worthless, they're the biggest liars on the planet, I do volunteer work and everyone around me is a foid, they lie about everything. Never listen to their words, simply observe their actions.

You didn't understand what he's saying.

He says that the people who say that for instance in Cucktears don't adopt the same assumptions as us, so it isn't actually a "moot point" when you are against "sexist gender roles" and he's criticizing them for their double standards and hypocrisy, they move from a "no sexist gender roles" paradigm when it suits them to "common sense gender differences" that makes the point the moot when it doesn't. He has a point.

high iq cucktears btfo

If I were IncelTears, I'd be making a post on the subreddit like "Who says women don't have to be confident, secure, cool, and interesting? Pfft, what man would want an uninteresting woman, am I right IncelTears?" Problem is though, not only are there plenty of boring women who get the pipe, but most women complain about the inverse: "I'm so interesting, but he just wants to fuck me. Why hasn't he asked me about my views on futurism and how it might affect the social safety net for the middle class?"

You didn't understand what he's saying.

He says that the people who say that for instance in Cucktears don't adopt the same assumptions as us, so it isn't actually a "moot point" when you are against "sexist gender roles" and he's criticizing them for their double standards and hypocrisy, they move from a "no sexist gender roles" paradigm when it suits them to "common sense gender differences" that makes the point the moot when it doesn't. He has a point.
I understood what he was saying entirely. Most posters on Incel tears are foids, and everything foids say is worth less than wind. There's no point in pointing out their hypocrisies logically since they aren't logical people.

ITcels on suicide watch

Every word that comes out of a woman's mouth is worthless, they're the biggest liars on the planet, I do volunteer work and everyone around me is a foid, they lie about everything.

100% legit, most women are compulsive liars, I don't know why. Also most kleptomaniacs are women.

Women expect us to be confident and interesting yet they are the most boring human beings on earth

100% legit, most women are compulsive liars, I don't know why. Also most kleptomaniacs are women.
They have ZERO impulse control or sentience. They see they take. There's a reason they keep getting into relationship with "asshole" guys who they "supposedly" hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back