Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The one and only species that can mog a chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Did you take the dogpill?

• Yes

Votes: 36 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
1KKQX9z.png

Take the dogpill.

We know it's the hardest pill to swallow. If you can't take it through your mouth, you can always administer it through your butt-hole. But you must take the dogpill. Dogpill will liberate you from bondage of hope and you will achieve nirvana. Take the dogpill.

Chudur-budur poll, hell yeah :feelsEhh:

the dogpilled is brutal and rage-inducing

To be completely honest the taking of the dogpill hurt me less than other insights into my own subhumanity. Being mogged by an entire species makes the fact that I'm genetic trash as far as human males go pretty insignificant, it's tangentially comical.

Just lol at dogpill deniers and their sad coping.

based, dogpilled and chudur-budurpilled

"They almost look the same" Translation: I want to fuck them both. Dogpill ruined me

We should do a long standing campaign of just posting dogs on that sub and then subtly post some dogpilled comment underneath.

Last edited:
The dogpill is a suppository the size of a hand grenade. It too is a fragmentation explosive.

Somebody should also take a drone and play that song over a women's march or in a starbucks.

White women are a disgrace

To be completely honest the taking of the dogpill hurt me less than other insights into my own subhumanity. Being mogged by an entire species makes the fact that I'm genetic trash as far as human males go pretty insignificant, it's tangentially comical.

Just lol at dogpill deniers and their sad coping.

HighIQ post. Also JFL at dogpill deniers, they are coping hard.
based, dogpilled and chudur-budurpilled
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

NO THE DOGPILL ISN'T REAL LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA :feels:

"They almost look the same" Translation: I want to fuck them both. Dogpill ruined me

Deep down she's more attracted to the dog than the guy.
We should do a long standing campaign of just posting dogs on that sub and then subtly post some dogpilled comment underneath.
This is actually an extremely high IQ strategy. We should do it.
The dogpill is a suppository the size of a hand grenade. It too is a fragmentation explosive.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Somebody should also take a drone and play that song over a women's march or in a starbucks.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
White women are a disgrace
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
NO THE DOGPILL ISN'T REAL LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA :feels:
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Last edited:
Retard if you don't dogpill is fact

lol i still don't buy the dogpill. I think women like dogs because they're cute and they like to have them as companions. I'm sure some sick women out there fuck dogs. But most women? Nahhhh. They can easily get Chad or Tyrone. They don't need to go outside of their species for sex.

His dog is huge wtf, its bigger than I am.

But most women? Nahhhh.

Of course not. Why? Because of the taboo.

The main premise of the dogpill is "what if"

What if the taboo is lifted or normalized (like it has happened with faggotry), how many women will start fucking dogs? Any guess?

They can easily get Chad or Tyrone.

No. To most women, 7/10~8/10 are "okay" and "not bad".

The salty bitter taste of the canine capsule cannot be understated. Thank you @chudur-budur for another dogpill.

What's wrong with these "women"?

imagine not taking the dogpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back