Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The One And Only Acceptable Solution to the Crimes of the Racially Ambiguous

Like you niggers don't already get enough

This dude probably has a higher net worth than me, fucking KEK @ asking for reparations because your ancestors were forced to pick cotton over a hundred years ago. Where are the reparations for men actually being actively discriminated against in society and statistically proven to have a disadvantage in nearly every aspect of life that normies and foids care about? Men who've had an entire basic need forcibly taken away from them because of a single trait? :feelsjuice:

Poverty is what causes people to steal from stores, so give him reparations. Tfw no bitches causes mass shootings, so give incels women by that logic. We should thank him for supporting our cause.

Poverty is what causes people to steal from stores, so give him reparations. Tfw no bitches causes mass shootings, so give incels women by that logic. We should thank him for supporting our cause.
I think Angela Davis said something along these lines, but I think she was more pro-hooker than pro-incels having sex

I think Angela Davis said something along these lines, but I think she was more pro-hooker than pro-incels having sex
Idk who that is, but she is useful for our cause then.

niggers commit crimes bcz there subhuman. just send nigger back to aficra or shoot them in the head. problem solved

niggers commit crimes bcz there subhuman. just send nigger back to aficra or shoot them in the head. problem solved
Can we shoot the Italians too please? I'm tired of all the Tony Sopranos walking around here

I have very little sympathy for teenage boys stealing luxury goods to impress women. All the reparations should be paid to Chris Rock or someone so he can invest in black people instead of relying on your average drill rap listening dusty fool with a glock and more cum than gray matter

I have very little sympathy for teenage boys stealing luxury goods to impress women. All the reparations should be paid to Chris Rock or someone so he can invest in black people instead of relying on your average drill rap listening dusty fool with a glock and more cum than gray matter

This is a minor description. I'll explain why.

Once I prepare...Miso!

Oh...you mean the neck grasping.
I don't remember if you're autistix or not, so just to make ir clear, I was trying to point out hypocrisy by stating that other non-black ethnicities have had a reputation for commiting crime in the past.

In fact, the British and French stealing all the land from Native Americans is also a crime, but sadly not commonly recognised as such