Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The omegas are rising

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
"We are going to get what were owed, all over the country the world , you're looking at a revolution by men with nothing to lose!" This was a quote by law and order SVU meant to take a jab at incels but I kinda like it. I can only hope this is a future foreshadowing.

That law and order episode had some cool quotes, "Chad and Stacy, Stacy and Chad, winners of the genetic lottery."

Normies would willingly purge sub 5s if that happened

Normies would willingly purge sub 5s 4s if that happened
Also, I fully expect an incel rebellion within the coming centuries. Technology has advanced to such a point that even incels can compete with Chads on the battlefield. If society deprives a man of every option to continue his genetic legacy, I fail to see why anyone would expect anything less than violence from him. Once numerous enough (and with the ongoing hypergamy and the decreasing parameter to lead normal, healthy, sexually reproductive lives for the average male, we will only increase in numbers) the incel rebellion can become a reality

Last edited:
Also, I fully expect an incel rebellion within the coming centuries. Technology has advanced to such a point that even incels can compete with Chads on the battlefield. If you deprive a man of every option to continue his genetic legacy, I fail to see why society would expect anything less than violence from him.
That’s why organizations are lowering sperm counts, increasing soy/estrogen availability, teaching about ‘toxic’ masculinity, and censoring logical manosphere sites.

The average bluepilled guy stands no chance.

This is BasedShaman's superchat. It's pretty funny tbh.

When he says "We're going to get what we're owed" is that supposed to make the stacy's pussies clench?

That law and order episode had some cool quotes, "Chad and Stacy, Stacy and Chad, winners of the genetic lottery."

That's the part I found funny, I actually liked the quotes in it, including the one OP mentioned, were mostly men who have nothing to lose. I'm going to make that Chad and Stacey genetic lottery quote my ringtone one day.

That's the part I found funny, I actually liked the quotes in it, including the one OP mentioned, were mostly men who have nothing to lose. I'm going to make that Chad and Stacey genetic lottery quote my ringtone one day.
KEK exactly, if they are going to come with this funny shit everytime they use us as cartoon vilans for their shows, I might even like it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

KEK exactly, if they are going to come with this funny shit everytime they use us as cartoon vilans for their shows, I might even like it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The new incel movie is going to be so funny.

Normies would willingly purge sub 5s if that happened
CworAXaUQAA09TC

JFL if you think 81% of the male population would lose against 19%m+100%f

Last edited:
Also, I fully expect an incel rebellion within the coming centuries. Technology has advanced to such a point that even incels can compete with Chads on the battlefield. If society deprives a man of every option to continue his genetic legacy, I fail to see why anyone would expect anything less than violence from him. Once numerous enough (and with the ongoing hypergamy and the decreasing parameter to lead normal, healthy, sexually reproductive lives for the average male, we will only increase in numbers) the incel rebellion can become a reality

Most the scientists and gymcels are sub5.

Yes bros.