Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the Olympics will be a thing of the past

gotta be at least 1 sportmaxxed incel at the olympics

View: https://x.com/GabbbarSingh/status/1818158684632928375

the Olympics are being replaced with anime video games.
wholesome anime girls doing 10/10 exercises.

better off paying for AoT Mikasa DLC than go to the Olympics and support degeneracy.

Olympic faggots openly mocked Christianity at the opening ceremony and then told a Brazilian surfer athlete who is Christian that he couldn't have art of the Christ The Redeemer statue on the bottom of his surfboards because it was a religious symbol.

Modern Olympics is degeneracy. The Olympic flame must be snuffed out permenantly.

Olympic faggots openly mocked Christianity at the opening ceremony and then told a Brazilian surfer athlete who is Christian that he couldn't have art of the Christ The Redeemer statue on the bottom of his surfboards because it was a religious symbol.

Modern Olympics is degeneracy. The Olympic flame must be snuffed out permenantly.
I will film the snuffing of the oyly torch!

Foids should be banned from the Olympics, they are just there for sex since they are not as good as the males

Who cares about the jewlympics

this is pure ropefuel

Those Australian gals would be pumping a dozen different guys each during their stay.

This has always been happening, but seeing the footage makes it hurt more.

I hate being an Australian male. Aussie foids sluttiness was made clear to me when I started hearing what a lot of my class”mates” talk about quietly in class.

the olympics are so fucking boring idk how anyone watches that shit

They should compete naked like the Greeks did and their popularity will soar once all the horny males watch

Foids should be banned from the Olympics, they are just there for sex since they are not as good as the males
not banned, BUT NO SEPARATE COMPETITIONS FOR ANY SEX. JUST THE BEST. IN HORSE-SPORTS WOMEN AND MEN COMPETE IN THE SAME COMPETITION. AND IN SHOOTING TOO THEY IN THE PAST. BUT IN ATHLETICS, SWIMMING ETC. EVEN THE BEST WOMEN CAN'T COMPETE AT ALL WITH MEN. EVEN IN table tennis, motorsports, video-game sports (where no separate competitions exists for women, but all the best are men), food-preparing/cooking, cleaning, šakki, baby-growing the best are men 100%

They should compete naked like the Greeks did and their popularity will soar once all the horny males watch
this also. women's high-jump, pole vault benefit greatly from the fact that the women are good-looking.

female team sports are much less popular than individual women's sports, because they benefit being in the same venue and time like track and field, swimming. but men's team sports are much, much more watched, even by women themselves. best women soccer team loses to amateur/non-professional level male team. I would be interested to watch though matches like men minimum age 40 soccer team vs. Spanish women's team

not banned, BUT NO SEPARATE COMPETITIONS FOR ANY SEX. JUST THE BEST. IN HORSE-SPORTS WOMEN AND MEN COMPETE IN THE SAME COMPETITION. AND IN SHOOTING TOO THEY IN THE PAST. BUT IN ATHLETICS, SWIMMING ETC. EVEN THE BEST WOMEN CAN'T COMPETE AT ALL WITH MEN. EVEN IN table tennis, motorsports, video-game sports (where no separate competitions exists for women, but all the best are men), food-preparing/cooking, cleaning, šakki, baby-growing the best are men 100%
Well I could compromise by putting foids in the paralympics.

I would austrail her on that bed...in Track and Field for the NES.