Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The older I get the more I regret not having superior IQ than not being good looking

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Having supreme IQ could allow me to either moneymaxx or become a household name in scientific research circle. In both bases I’d be immune to normie bullshit to large extent, and it’d be very likely that my name would go down in history. Looks fade and it doesn’t guarantee great success in life after your prime years at all, and very few chads are actually remembered by posterity.

Female validation? Why would I care about that if my wealth could allow me to bang top tier models like ordering pizzas or I could manipulate normies like video game figures or achieve epic success in history using my IQ? That’d give me way more dopamine rush than this vaguely defined “female validation” which is totally dependent on a foid’s mood aka out of my control.

wrong
nerdy guys who have some basic know-how about computers, coding, et
Those are just men with average or slightly above average IQ, kek

Those are just men with average or slightly above average IQ, kek
it still kinda the same dont you think? i feel like banging whores just doesnt feel as fulfilling as a foid actually wanting to fuck you

as fulfilling as a foid actually wanting to fuck you
That’s socially conditioned because social media and movies keep telling you it’s something fulfilling. It was very different in the past where most men would think a woman falling in love with them for their success and personality was good to have because she was not superficial/degenerate.

One of the biggest misconceptions about having a high IQ is that you'll easily get rich or achieve something great as a scholar/academic.

There's a huge amount of luck involved in getting rich, and for every one famous scholar/academic who makes a breakthrough and gets recognition, there are thousands who are completely invisible and live a life of obscurity.

Lol @ these faggots that think being just hyper intelligent would make them powerful. That's a normietard way of thinking.

One of the biggest misconceptions about having a high IQ is that you'll easily get rich or achieve something great as a scholar/academic.
That's just not true. Average self-made decabillionaire has 65 IQ points on a homeless person:

IQ is the biggest contributor to success. OFC it's hereditary so you have 3 generations of family's like the Trumps passing on not only lots of wealth but also high IQ genetics to each other. Can't lose. Saying it doesn't matter is like saying height doesn't matter for Basketball cause average 6ft6 dude isn't a rich NBA player.

Last edited:
That's just not true. Average self-made decabillionaire has 65 IQ points on a homeless person:

IQ is the biggest contributor to success. OFC it's hereditary so you have 3 generations of family's like the Trumps passing on not only lots of wealth but also high IQ genetics to each other. Can't lose. Saying it doesn't matter is like saying height doesn't matter for Basketball cause average 6ft6 dude isn't a rich NBA player.
I think you misunderstood what I said. I didn't say that IQ and income aren't correlated.

I'm addressing the misconception that being rich is just super easy if you have a high IQ. For every ultra rich, high IQ billionaire, there are many more equally intelligent, if not more, who have nowhere near the same amount of wealth. And it also doesn't imply that being homeless means you're dumb or retarded. There's a huge amount of luck involved, and in many cases it's generational wealth that helps the rich and intelligent catapult themselves even higher. Correlation != causation.

big truth. It's too humiliating