Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The old saying "Face is the Case but Jaw is the Law"

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
every loosksmaxxer knows the two most important things when it comes to having a good facial structure is the jaw and the eyes

thats why we say Jaw is Law because if you have all the good facial features of a chad such as hunter eyes nose, high cheekbones, skull structure, brow ridge but you dont have a chiseled jawline then its a dealbreaker unless you get surgery

and baisically a good jawline provides the base foundation for good looks to the point even if your bald, old, have a big nose, or acne scars. if you have a really good jawline it can easily bring you to chad level regardless of how fucked up your face is from all those things

and second most important feature of the face is eyes, if you dont have good hunter eyes and you have wide round eyes even if you have a good jawline it could completely ruin your facial aesthetics and symmetry

it doesent matter what race or ethnicity you are from if you look attractive and have a strong chiseled jawline there will always be a group of foids willing to be with you, but most of us incels do not have these features such as a strong jawline, hunter eyes, high cheekbones, full head of hair, flawless skin. if we did we wouldnt be here

thats how you know that a foid is a stacy is by looking at her jawline if you see she has a sharp chiseled straight jawline with a square chin you know she is a stacy, and a jawline is one of the few things you cant hide with a pound of makeup on everyday

we always overestimate the face but underestimate how important it is to have a good chissled jawline, even failed chads who ate like shit and gained 100 pounds of fat, never works out, has cystic acne, balding and with yellow teeth along with missing teeth can still get laid because of the "Jaw is law" theory, so if you plan on surgerymaxxing I believe the best surgery would be either getting jawline fillers or jawline surgery because its probably the most noticeable and important surgery you can get

Correct.

I have a good eye area but my non existant jaw fucks everything up.

eh, i have a good jaw, doesn't mean much

can i put my balls in yo jaws (please)

every loosksmaxxer knows the two most important things when it comes to having a good facial structure is the jaw and the eyes

thats why we say Jaw is Law because if you have all the good facial features of a chad such as hunter eyes nose, high cheekbones, skull structure, brow ridge but you dont have a chiseled jawline then its a dealbreaker unless you get surgery

and baisically a good jawline provides the base foundation for good looks to the point even if your bald, old, have a big nose, or acne scars. if you have a really good jawline it can easily bring you to chad level regardless of how fucked up your face is from all those things

and second most important feature of the face is eyes, if you dont have good hunter eyes and you have wide round eyes even if you have a good jawline it could completely ruin your facial aesthetics and symmetry

it doesent matter what race or ethnicity you are from if you look attractive and have a strong chiseled jawline there will always be a group of foids willing to be with you, but most of us incels do not have these features such as a strong jawline, hunter eyes, high cheekbones, full head of hair, flawless skin. if we did we wouldnt be here

thats how you know that a foid is a stacy is by looking at her jawline if you see she has a sharp chiseled straight jawline with a square chin you know she is a stacy, and a jawline is one of the few things you cant hide with a pound of makeup on everyday

we always overestimate the face but underestimate how important it is to have a good chissled jawline, even failed chads who ate like shit and gained 100 pounds of fat, never works out, has cystic acne, balding and with yellow teeth along with missing teeth can still get laid because of the "Jaw is law" theory, so if you plan on surgerymaxxing I believe the best surgery would be either getting jawline fillers or jawline surgery because its probably the most noticeable and important surgery you can get
I agree with the jawpill but I feel like you're underestimating how brutal cystic acne can be. It can really make the face look sick and I'd bet many girls wil reject you just because of it.

066d2bf732814d86e27c72b0a8c4fd5d.jpg

handsome-2911904_1280.jpg

gabriel-new-face-shirtless-skinny-boy-pretty-brown-hair-male-model-young-green-blue-grey-eyes.jpg

ce2bfe7781b02a4c807b2b6a83263d27.jpg

>Hunter eyes are the second most important
>t. 50 iq schizo poster

Last edited:
Also if you posted this just to be a dick to the dude with body dysmorphia, honestly go fuck yourself.

Also if you posted this just to be a dick to the dude with body dysmorphia, honestly go fuck yourself.
You sound like a bitch; same speech pattern as reddit fags. Tone down the estrogen.

You sound like a bitch; same speech pattern as reddit fags. Tone down the estrogen.
thank you Im tired of these fucking Soy GrAYfags infiltrating this site with their ITcuck propaganda

I have a very terrible jaw area
__SJ_bQ4KydfHK_gzZnIEFrUT3rNXhucaVZRb3rtd0j8bQlaRsWTBmT_TSxY-dPEfPqPW8zw9mOhFaBLBRwy8g1v.jpg

even if your bald, old, have a big nose, or acne scars.
Cope.
I have a small mandible. But I remember I showed an angle fraud picture of me to a foid and she said I was ugly, a 3/10. And I even asked her to say what's exactly wrong with my face. She did that. Then I asked her about my jaw. And she said it seemed fine. (In fact, it's not, but she didn't see/notice that.) So, my point is, good jaw alone is not enough. But it's necessary to have it if you wanna be attractive.
Maxilla, eye area (as you said above), high cheekbones together are more important than mandible. And being bald is a death sentence if you're not Chad.

Last edited: