Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the official incels.is discord server is full of sexhaver braggers

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
even incel spaces aren't safe i logged on tonight read a spanish fag who freshly jumped the border @Touch Em 2x Tommy brag about sexting foids by seducing them with his voice and NTness and no mods even cares

what the CUCK is this world coming too

@Komesarj runs the Discord server, don't blame me

@Komesarj runs the Discord server, don't blame me
I know you run a tight ship but these discords mods run things more loosely than a roasties beef flaps

NT Voicepill @PLA1092
JFL, Discordcels are always up to nefarious activities of some type or another; full of teenagers, mentally ill BDD-having HTNs, and other generally degenerate LARPers/fakecels... :feelsjuice:

One reason why I won't be joining it, at least for the near future. :society:

There are 5 mods on the discord. You can tag @Kamikaze @AsiaCel @Gods Lonely Man, Myself, or Hapa whos @ I don't remember.

I cant watch the discord all day, I work like 70+ hours a week. I will say however my philosophy is a little different than the forum. I like motivating people to actually try. I think there are a lot of youngcels who dont even try to approach and then sit on discord all day complaining about how theyre going to die alone - well of course, they don't talk to anyone. So we end up in this circular firing squad of banning people for being "Virgins but not Incel." But at the same time there is a clear line at bragging. If there is an issue, tag a mod. People who are just bragging can do so elsewhere.
Imagine having a 6'2 guy as a mod instead of based manlet.... Truly shows please tell me there's a manlet on your mod team

I was the first person to join the incel discord. I’ve been through it all. Currently I’m rank 2 on there because I haven’t been going on as much out of frustration with fakecels. I used to be the number one poster there.

I’ve seen so many fakecels there you wouldn’t believe it. It really shattered my confidence and faith in any notion of an incel community seeing the other side of people on this forum.

It used to be way worse btw. In the old days the whole server was just people posting their tinder matches. Like @moeggels except an entire server full of people like him

big truth. also has many fags

I already assume that anyone on discord (who isn't using it solely for moderation meeting purposes) is far more normie than those who simply reside here. It takes a certain type of person to use that platform - I cannot.
you want me to use teamspeak or what

Imagine using trannycord