Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ***THE OFFICIAL DRAGON BALL SUPER BROLY MOVIE THREAD***

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
This will be the legit thread where we talk about it.

Broly is fucking garbage and Toriyama should be ashamed for being too lazy to create an original character.

He was kicking ass in fucking base. All I gotta say about how crazy powerful they made canon Broly.

Broly is fucking garbage and Toriyama should be ashamed for being too lazy to create an original character.
Well said.

Broly SUCKED. Every villain in super surpasses Broly in ever way. And there are some lame villains in super

Cooooooope

It's actually a good idea there was a video on this.

Cooooooope

It's actually a good idea there was a video on this.

How is it a good idea to base a new movie on an old character that already had 3 movies based on him?

How is it a good idea to base a new movie on an old character that already had 3 movies based on him?
3 lame movies btw.
Great soundtracks though

I liked brody when I first saw the movie as a kid, but there making him into a cash cow and in turn ruining him which is what they already did with the entire franchise considering the only good recent thing was Battle of Gods

I don't think anyone will win in the movie. I think it will just be a set up for the anime coming back for 2019 and give us a lot of backstory for the sayians.

I don't think anyone will win in the movie. I think it will just be a set up for the anime coming back for 2019 and give us a lot of backstory for the sayians.
Or Broly will be the next series villain which will be TERRIBLE

Bro Broly is lit af i can't wait for this movie!!!!

Cause we can get a connection and backstory of the Saiyans

Or Broly will be the next series villain which will be TERRIBLE
Yea that could happen. All the universe sayians vs broly. They still have to go over the universes that weren't even in the tournament of power because they were too strong. I wonder how many power ups Goku and friends will get next season.

Hyped for BROLY!!!

>shouts for 30 minutes
>turns into monkey
>30 second fight scene
>40 minutes of dialogue
>credits scene

yeah man I’m soooo excited
I would rather watch paint dry

Hes just like a douche and thata it