Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Office Space As Incel

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
When fembots are asked out on a date at the water cooler:

"NO MEANS NO INCEL Ew! That's it i'm calling HR!"

"I'm playing hard to get, hopefully Chad asks me out with flowers next time and i'll say yes right there"

Reddit however would respond to the guy that got rejected:
"You just need more confidence that's how I met my hubby" Top comment

"I dated a lot of men but I realized money- I mean personality is what mattered most in the end" Wholesome award

"You should have asked her out when she wasn't working, she must have been way stressed doing the bare minimum. Shame on you, f*ck you, and I hope you legit game over" 100+ Upvotes

When you ask for a promotion:

"Hey David can I become a manager? I've been working here for 6 years, I thought now is a good time."

"Sorry weakjaw, it's not a good time. The economy is doing not too good and we're currently not seeking people".

Random Fembot who worked there for a year becomes your boss 5 months later

Last edited:
It's always us not the whores who make shit difficult fuck reddit DEATH TO ALL REDDITARDS KILL ALL CUCKS I'LL FUCKING MAKE IT MY NUMBER ONE PRIORITY TO SHOOT UP THE REDDITFUCKS SERVERS FUCK ALL SIMPS

Nothing that comes out of most women’s mouth has any worth. They just talk to gaslight everyone else, and try to establish their moral superiority through lies and bullshit.

Nothing that comes out of most women’s mouth has any worth. They just talk to gaslight everyone else, and try to establish their moral superiority through lies and bullshit.
Time to bring back this epic device but with hands handcuffed too

Attachments

• scolds_bridle01.jpg
    scolds_bridle01.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 6
It’s not okay to ask out a foid at work unless you’re Chad. As a non Chad you run the risk of getting metoo’d and getting sent to prison. It is wise to minimise interactions with foids as much as possible as a non-Chad