Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The number one way to get laid is to be a photographer"

Photographymaxx

A lot of "incels" would be able to get laid if they actually spent time around women.

i consider myself as a good photographer, some people even said i took good photos, but no foid ever wanted to take photo with me.

Wwhy are some of you guys obsessed with this shitty "podcast" I saw it like 3 times posted here just today.
How tf do you watch hours of that shit just to find a part where they talk about incels or some shit like that just to post it here?
True, I will never understand this

No, the best way to get laid is to be reincarnated as a Chad

I ain't watching a single frame of that

No 1 way to get laid is to be chad

A lot of "incels" would be able to get laid if they actually spent time around women.

If by "incels" you mean the rare HTNs/Chadlites that hide inside and never go places much with lots of women then no shit, yeah.

As for the OP -- no, it's BS. There's no magical job that makes you attractive to a prospective whore -- you either are or you aren't. If you still think that some specific hobby or something is going to "ascend" you then you're probably not blackpilled much. N.1 way to get laid -- be attractive.

Last edited:
Just go magically find women that you can spend time with bro :feelsseriously:
Propinquity matters. It's why high school foids tend to be in relationships with high school guys. Not because high school guys are the highest value they could get but because of propinquity. It's why for example Shia Lebeouf was with Megan Fox at the height of her fame, not because he was the hottest guy that wanted to fuck her but because they were spending time together shooting a movie.
50cdf74f896dbea7a7e00900 8230

That why the highest value foids anyone is likely to get is via social circles.

Last edited:
Angry runt is the unique incel on the world

Propinquity matters. It's why high school foids tend to be in relationships with high school guys. Not because high school guys are the highest value they could get but because of propinquity. It's why for example Shia Lebeouf was with Megan Fox at the height of her fame, not because he was the hottest guy that wanted to fuck her but because they were spending time together shooting a movie.
View attachment 546030
That why the highest value foids anyone is likely to get is via social circles.
True, but how is an incel supposed to get that. Just go outside and get a social circle bro :feelsseriously:. And make sure said social circle includes women bro :feelsseriously:.

I won't disagree with them because a lot of hookers have sex with photographers to pay for their pictures

True, but how is an incel supposed to get that. Just go outside and get a social circle bro :feelsseriously:. And make sure said social circle includes women bro :feelsseriously:.
Become a photographer and take photos of foids models. Maybe. It probably won't work, but it's more likely to work than swiping on Tinder or just hoping some blind insane foid will approach you and like how you smell.

Nah. I used to take a lot of photos. Most "photographers" who take pics of foids come across as creepy to them. I mean look at most photographers, boomers in cargo pants lol

Become a photographer and take photos of foids models. Maybe. It probably won't work, but it's more likely to work than swiping on Tinder or just hoping some blind insane foid will approach you and like how you smell.
I once tried to larp as a photographer and talked to a waitress but she said that she doesn't like to be photographed. I guess results would be different if I was a Chad.
Nah. I used to take a lot of photos. Most "photographers" who take pics of foids come across as creepy to them. I mean look at most photographers, boomers in cargo pants lol
Also photographers can be dangerous. If you unattractive she would think you're creep.

20110609 012249 frontpage

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back