Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The number of new Corona cases is falling in Italy

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
I hate to be the one to break this to you but

the lockdowns seem to be working and life will go back to normal in a few months. So Chads, foids and normies will be partying as usual this summer while we rot.

Unless she survives the summer, Corona-chan will die out like Ebola-senpai.

Corona chan is turning out to be a big nothingburger.

I hope people crack when the sun comes out, and start breaking quarantine to keep the virus spread going.

What the fuck. Why can no virus sweep the world? It seems as if mankind is destined to exist forever.

Corona chan is turning out to be a big nothingburger.

It'll come back stronger in the winter, probably starting from the autumn if the normies are partying in large gatherings over the summer.

The reality is though most Millenials and Zoomers will recover fine anyway.
What the fuck. Why can no virus sweep the world? It seems as if mankind is destined to exist forever.

Corona Chan is a warning to mankind.

It'll come back stronger in the winter, probably starting from the autumn if the normies are partying in large gatherings over the summer

I really doubt that will happen. We might see a second wave once the quarantine is cancelled, but if anything it will come back weaker. We'll see, maybe your right.

:feels::feels::feels:
Noooooooooooooooooooo it must go up

Corona and ebola-chan together

the lockdowns seem to be working and life will go back to normal in a few months. So Chads, foids and normies will be partying as usual this summer while we rot.

View attachment 225656

Gigacope. China is already seeing a 2nd wave of infections.

over for globalpandemicviruscels tbh

There's a possibility that it comes back next winter like the spanish flu did

corona is the incel of pandemics jfl

yikes sweaty u should be happy they are recovering

There will probably be another coronavirus in the next 10 years

I wish Ebola and Corona would merge with Aids to create an Ultra Instinct tier virus, that would be fucking awesome.

But jokes and wishful thinking aside, yeah it looks like this train is going to come to a screeching halt, unless the falling numbers are too slow for people's patience, it looks like Corona Chan will go the way of Ebola Chan. Sigh.

BARELY ANYONE IS DYING. Even the stock market bounced back. My doomsday copes are pretty much gone now. :feelsrope: Boomers just keep winning

America will mog Italy soon though. Coronachan still has to rape South Africa which has many weak immune systems due to AIDS. it has yet to rape multiple third world shitholes. There is another 4-8 weeks left of death

Fuck!, and here I was hoping to become a raider after the apocalypse

It'll come back stronger in the winter, probably starting from the autumn if the normies are partying in large gatherings over the summer.

The reality is though most Millenials and Zoomers will recover fine anyway.

Corona Chan is a warning to mankind.

I don't want mankind WARNED. I want us DEAD.
There will probably be another coronavirus in the next 10 years

Just wait a decade for a virus that lasts a month, bro.

JFL at trusting official statistics.

Because they are testing less JFL

Well, until there is a vaccine, we will continue to be isolated and less social thanks to the fear of the coronavirus. we'll probably be like this for a few months.

Well I hope that I can at least finish my damn surgeries then.

It's over already

We will have a good month or two of entertainment as the number of deaths spikes in the US and other countries. Things wont return to normal right away though. We will probably be in a semi lockdown state for quite a while until a vaccine is ready. I don't see how they can avoid a second wave of infections if they let everything start up again.

Why is Ebola senpai white?

It was a good run

View attachment 225656

life won't be back to normal until there's a vaccine, which they are projecting to next January at best. The point of locking down is so that literally not everybody gets it and that 90% of people die. So foids will be stuck without Chad for quite a while longer

I think it will get worse during the summer, tbh. Because people party in groups.