Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The NT-pill is so brutal

autistic acnecel

autistic acnecel

Self-banned
-
I still can't imagine how brutal being non-NT is as a man. I know enough regular looking men with good looking wives, they have to do more effort than chad but most of them still succeed socialliy because they don't have stupid autism. Yesterday I had met with a high-tier normie NT peer for the first time in ages. He was constantly pointing me about my autistic traits (he's right tho). After that we when to a students activity and it was so stressfull to see all the attention he got from girls. I realised again how abnormal it was that I almost never get attention from them. And when I sometimes (almost never) get a bit attention (I'm regular looking) they don't understand me and find me weird and give only short answers. It's such and injustice, I hope the human race will die as soon as possible.

It's why I rot alone at home, fuck that normie shit.

It's why I rot alone at home, fuck that normie shit.
I still go out. Its just a sparkle of hope in me that can't be beaten by 24 years of social misery and exclusion. Despite knowing that I will probably never have any success with foids

I still can't imagine how brutal being non-NT is as a man. I know enough regular looking men with good looking wives, they have to do more effort than chad but most of them still succeed socialliy because they don't have stupid autism. Yesterday I had met with a high-tier normie NT peer for the first time in ages. He was constantly pointing me about my autistic traits (he's right tho). After that we when to a students activity and it was so stressfull to see all the attention he got from girls. I realised again how abnormal it was that I almost never get attention from them. And when I sometimes (almost never) get a bit attention (I'm regular looking) they don't understand me and find me weird and give only short answers. It's such and injustice, I hope the human race will die as soon as possible.
Sounds like a you problem. Mald. Skill issue.

NT is life.
NT pill is the most brutal

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@autismchoseme/video/7198650715097582894

btw bro is literally 6’5 and lightskin I know another 6’5 lightskin who doesn’t get girls because he’s autistic

Holy fuckin hell this is brutal. His looks are almost chad-tier. I'm also 6'5 btw and have at least normie tier looks so I can agree

Brutal :blackpill: makes me want to NEET. I manage to fake normie pleasantries for a while at work but it's exhausting and at some point im going to snap and end up in a mental ward (again).

Foids and normies are so dull, yet they always congregate together and understand each other. It's brutal when youre forced to realize you just think a fundamentally different way than most the people around you do—because there's just no other explanation. You can try to "fix your personality" or whatever but that facade always cracks eventually.

Holy fuckin hell this is brutal. His looks are almost chad-tier. I'm also 6'5 btw and have at least normie tier looks so I can agree
At this point aktion T4 should be commenced again.

Women hate autistic men because they are primarily in self aware.

In a primal society autistic men, despite being intelligent, would be the first ones to be manipulated, robbed or even killed in a free for all scenario so women do not want autistic male genes.

on top of this autism comes with a lot of negative traits but with a few highly good traits.

We are social creatures after all and of women can’t control you socially than they don’t want anything to do with you.

If women label you weird than most men and simps will label you weird as well and attempt to distance themselves from you.

Kill ‘em all

Neurodivergent is such an umbrella term, dyslexia and personality disorder are technically Neurodivergent. It’s hard to say being non typical is such a strong factor, similar to the JBW shit.

On top of having autism I am also ugly, which is a double whammy. I just can't connect with anyone at all.

Same , I'm a hermit
Anyone else ? @30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq
i only go out when needed, i have a store 1 min walk away kek

Society hates autistic men in every sense of the term. So it's best to just drop out of the workforce and refuse to contribute anything positive to society

Society hates autistic men in every sense of the term. So it's best to just drop out of the workforce and refuse to contribute anything positive to society
Exactly

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario