Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The NT pill is actually true

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I feel like this pill applies to black people as well. Obviously face and height are the most important thing but in general we're not sought after for our looks, just look at enough studies/real life and you'll see this is true. Women in general hate the black phenotype and avoid it like the plague. Most women want the stereotypical NT black guy as well, now if a black guy doesn't have that then its giga over. Its the whole stupid stereotype that we have that ends up DESTROYING those who do not fit in. I can't say for other races but I can see the importance of the NT pill. Regardless face and height are still more important.

Black men are better off sticking to their own race

My opinions on this can be summarized below... :feelshehe:

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown: