Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The notime pill is absolutley brutal

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
Since I've started wagecuking I have no time.
I thought I'd wagecuck and earn some money for better copes. But there's no cope when you're a wagecuck. I get back home around 6PM and I feel absolutely devastated. Specially due to my back pain. I just lay in bed for a couple hours until the pain relieves a bit, then eat dinner, then browse for like an hour and then go to sleep. I have no energy whatsoever and no time.
And on weekends always something comes up to take your time.
The word wageslave is no joke. You make money but you don't get to enjoy it.

As an 18 year old, Im having a hard time accepting it's going to be worse than it is now...

I wageslaved for months and made enough money to quit. Now I'm studying every day to hopefully pass my exams and get a good job around my area asap. Working 9 to 5 won't get you anywhere bro.

Does your country do the 6 day work week? Some shitholes do it. like curryland :feelsrope:

I’m happy for the nerdcels that were mining btc while I was wasting time with women. Think I would rather die than be a 9-5 slave for the rest of my life

And on dating sites foids always ask for holidays, meals out, full time JesterMaxxing, weekend trips, shopping trips.

How do :soy: and Betas find the time to provide all that?

Mon-Fri after work two hour on the bed to recovery and just enough strength to cook a meal then shower and bed.

Saturdays are spent shopping, cleaning, washing, ironing etc and Sundays are spent LDAR in a state of exhaustion, recharging for the cycle to repeat :dafuckfeels: .

I’m happy for the nerdcels that were mining btc while I was wasting time with women. Think I would rather die than be a 9-5 slave for the rest of my life
mogs

Wageslaving is torture, my condolences for you

And it's all woman's faults because they are permanently stuck at the age of 7 mentally for some retarded reason and want mister govament to take our hard worked cash for their retarded bull babies taxes. Like as if they are Angelica pickles. Woman should get beaten and rejuvenated mentally to 0. They need to be permanently loyal for all time.

I refuse to wageslave. I'd rather die

I work 8-5, get home, postmaxx and surf internet 530-1030, postmaxx and work in projects saturday, spend sunday at my parents :feelsaww:

I worked nightshifts for years its even less time especially on 6 day schedule. Even chad would have a hard time dating with these hours

Does your country do the 6 day work week? Some shitholes do it. like curryland :feelsrope:
It depends on your work place. Fortunately mine is 5 days a week. The weekend is heaven. It would be beyond brutal if I had one day weekends. But work days are 8AM-5PM

I work 8-5, get home, postmaxx and surf internet 530-1030
Energymoggs me to hell. I get home at 6PM and am absolutely exhausted + painful back and legs.

postmaxx and work in projects saturday, spend sunday at my parents :feelsaww:
based :feelsokman:

It depends on your work place. Fortunately mine is 5 days a week. The weekend is heaven. It would be beyond brutal if I had one day weekends. But work days are 8AM-5PM

Energymoggs me to hell. I get home at 6PM and am absolutely exhausted + painful back and legs.

based :feelsokman:
my back does hurt, I try to walk around at work as much as I can get away with, also do bodyweight excercises. I find that helps to get the muscles going

I also drink 300mg energy drinks which gives me energy thru the evening

At least You got money Now, i want a dev-job but posibly ill end up working in mc donalds

Since I've started wagecuking I have no time.
I thought I'd wagecuck and earn some money for better copes. But there's no cope when you're a wagecuck. I get back home around 6PM and I feel absolutely devastated. Specially due to my back pain. I just lay in bed for a couple hours until the pain relieves a bit, then eat dinner, then browse for like an hour and then go to sleep. I have no energy whatsoever and no time.
And on weekends always something comes up to take your time.
The word wageslave is no joke. You make money but you don't get to enjoy it.
Indeed, now you understand why I post here so sporadically because for the most part I never have any time for myself and if you're like me where you live alone a majority of your money will go to just having a place to live where you have very little money left afterward to do much of anything else. Soon I'll be unemployed though. :feelsjuice:

It's all about go to work, come home, and sleep because you don't have the energy for anything else.

On one of the two days you have off per week you'll sleep half the day somewhere in between. Isn't being a wage slave grand? :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Can relate. I can mostly make my working hours and often work from home, but it still takes away most of my time and energy.