Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Norwoodingpill is the hardest to swallow.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Except for the teenlovepill and the slumberpartypill, the norwoodingpill for me is the hardest to swallow as it haunts me so much, a normies SMV can drop from being a 5-6/10 to a solid 2 in a matter of months/years.

Baldcels get treated different too as you lose the youthful innocence about you.

I keep the norwood reaper at bay with Dutasteride (used to Finmaxx for like 5 years but upgraded) and Minox.

Tried dermarolling too but it's a meme and I cbf with 3-4 routines over just 2.

I'll also hairtransplantmaxx if it starts happening.

i've had some norwood issues but fucking hell this instant abrupt baldness is something i can't even comprehend, somehow i kept it under control even though i was diagnosed with alopecia at like 13

in my limited experience explosive norwooding is more likely in guys who are either overweight and have high sugar consumption, or on the contrary go extremely hard in the gym, things i try to avoid

i've had some norwood issues but fucking hell this instant abrupt baldness is something i can't even comprehend, somehow i kept it under control even though i was diagnosed with alopecia at like 13

in my limited experience explosive norwooding is more likely in guys who are either overweight and have high sugar consumption, or on the contrary go extremely hard in the gym, things i try to avoid
Keep the reaper at bay, brother. It's alot easier to keep hair while you still got it.

Keep the reaper at bay, brother. It's alot easier to keep hair while you still got it.
will do, bro, i've got no intention of losing it.

yeah took me a good couple years to realize I gotta do something or it's rope time. it's kinda slow so you cope for a while saying that you're not balding you always had thick hair I had very thick hair. lolis absolutely don't like baldcels so that'd be the last remaining 0.1% chance of loli ascension gone :dafuckfeels: you don't even look at your crown area normally but once I saw it and it was reasonably thin(nothing like the luscious hair I had at 18) so I was like fuck.. also you notice your hair doesn't puff itself up anymore it's kinda aids nglnglngl. I think I stopped coping coz it was/is very itchy so I knew something's up

As an ethnic my smv is 0/10, when bald it will be -10.

Except for the teenlovepill and the slumberpartypill, the norwoodingpill for me is the hardest to swallow as it haunts me so much, a normies SMV can drop from being a 5-6/10 to a solid 2 in a matter of months/years.

Baldcels get treated different too as you lose the youthful innocence about you.

I keep the norwood reaper at bay with Dutasteride (used to Finmaxx for like 5 years but upgraded) and Minox.

Tried dermarolling too but it's a meme and I cbf with 3-4 routines over just 2.

I'll also hairtransplantmaxx if it starts happening.

View attachment 403244

Long-term dutasteride therapy resulted in increased blood glucose, HbA1c, TC and LDL levels, ALT and AST activities, AMSScore and reduced T levels and worsened ED as assessed by the IIEF-EF scores.

Conclusion: Our findings suggest that long-term dutasteride therapy produces worsening of ED, reduced T levels and increased glucose, HbA1c and alters lipid profiles, suggesting induced imbalance in metabolic func-tion. We strongly recommend that physicians discuss with their patients these potential serious adverse effects of long-term dutasteride therapy prior to instituting this form of treatment. Keywords:dutasteride, glucose, lipid profiles, sexual adverse effects, testoster

I decided not to take dutasteride. Too late at this point for me, anyway. I did not have the self-confidence to go ask a prescription (it's not even approved for hair loss here, so maybe they are not even allowed to prescribe it) because I am too ugly-faced anyway and the doctor would have probably said it straight to me. With Norwood 0 hair, I could not get anything.

Long-term dutasteride therapy resulted in increased blood glucose, HbA1c, TC and LDL levels, ALT and AST activities, AMSScore and reduced T levels and worsened ED as assessed by the IIEF-EF scores.

Conclusion: Our findings suggest that long-term dutasteride therapy produces worsening of ED, reduced T levels and increased glucose, HbA1c and alters lipid profiles, suggesting induced imbalance in metabolic func-tion. We strongly recommend that physicians discuss with their patients these potential serious adverse effects of long-term dutasteride therapy prior to instituting this form of treatment. Keywords:dutasteride, glucose, lipid profiles, sexual adverse effects, testoster

I decided not to take dutasteride. Too late at this point for me, anyway. I did not have the self-confidence to go ask a prescription (it's not even approved for hair loss here, so maybe they are not even allowed to prescribe it) because I am too ugly-faced anyway and the doctor would have probably said it straight to me. With Norwood 0 hair, I could not get anything.
I ordered mine from a website in the UK called Oxford Pharmacy, it's a registered UK Pharmacy so legit, I checked on the NHS website.

You just fill out a questionnaire so no doctor.

---------------------------------------------
Are you a fakecel, by the way? What difference does your hair make, if you do not have any hope of ever having a girlfriend? Does it matter with prostitutes in Thailand?
I ordered mine from a website in the UK called Oxford Pharmacy, it's a registered UK Pharmacy so legit, I checked on the NHS website.

You just fill out a questionnaire so no doctor.
I'm not in the UK.

---------------------------------------------
Are you a fakecel, by the way? What difference does your hair make, if you do not have any hope of ever having a girlfriend? Does it matter with prostitutes in Thailand?

I'm not in the UK.
I just don't want to be bald and if I can prevent it with one pill a day then why not.

And hookers in Thailand? No, just be a paying customer.

if I can prevent it with one pill a day then why not.
Did you take a look about the risks? Did you consider long-term damage to you before starting?

Did you take a look about the risks? Did you consider long-term damage to you before starting?
Not really, there's whole communities dedicated to Finasterde/Dut and the side effects etc but I am too blackpilled to care.

I’ve got the reaper + a fivehead. I wouldn’t take a pill that kills my testosterone to save my hair though. That’s cucked.

I have diffuse thinning, so a transplant would only cover my hairline while my crown goes bald. So fuck it, I wasn’t going to get a foid anyway.

I’ve got the reaper + a fivehead. I wouldn’t take a pill that kills my testosterone to save my hair though. That’s cucked.

I have diffuse thinning, so a transplant would only cover my hairline while my crown goes bald. So fuck it, I wasn’t going to get a foid anyway.
Diffuse thinning sucks, it's the worse type.