Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The norwood reaper is a blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
The feeling of waking up in the morning and the first thought being your hairline receeding and then getting hit with a feeling of grief is terrible. Then looking in the mirror and feeling nauseous. It was over before for many men and it becomes even more over. The biggest blackpills are always coming from society at its core. If women had pattern balding instead of men, there wouldve already been a cure found thats so effective there would have hair growing from their tits. It baffles me that it is claimed science is so advanced yet a man can have hair for a quarter of his life and then it starts disappearing the only solutions they can come up with is a half ass hormone risking chemical you have to stay on for the rest of your life to hold onto a few strands. And knowing so few young and relationship worthy females give even attractive men who are bald any consideration is defeating. If youre not norwooding gtfo.

I dutasteridemaxx to keep the reaper at bay, he scares me.

My hair its mostly done, i want to stop the inevitable by doing fin but whatever. nature fucked me over and over again
I just cant see how its posible that im the shortest and only young balding guy in my family