Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Norwood reaper can fuck off. I will never go bald.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
Hair

hair transplant can't buy you density

did you get a cheap turk one or shelled out for one in a western country? good luck with the transplant anyway

did you get a cheap turk one or shelled out for one in a western country? good luck with the transplant anyway

Im assuming in Turkey they just staple strips of donner kebab to your head.

would never get a cheap HT in Turkey.

Got it done with a local doc here in Germany who had good reviews.

Cost me roughly 3k.

Im assuming in Turkey they just staple strips of donner kebab to your head.

yeah, you couldn't pay me enough to get it done there like that brit guy

would never get a cheap HT in Turkey.

Got it done with a local doc here in Germany who had good reviews.

Cost me roughly 3k.
nice, your odds should be good then

I took fin yesterday as soon as I noticed a thinning crown and was reaching NW2.

I think it may work for me well, as it gave me a very high libido for some reason. I also had a way less oily skin and scalp this morning, as DHT is the culprit behind excess sebum.

I am NW0 at age 30 due to insanely low test. Not sure if that’s actually better tbh.

Hope you know that the hair behind your transplanted hair will continue to die.

Step 2: surgery maxx

Nice. Good to see a cel beating back the bastard Norwood Reaper.

How old are you? And congrats on your successful surgery

First step towards ascension, proud of you brother!

You're on your way to ascending, brother.

Now if only they could do that for alopecia universalis...

Great now once it thins ull have a bald strip at the back of your head

Better hope you're on fin or dut and minox.

Good job OP, how much did it cost ? And will it last ?

life fuel OP I'm happy for you. I'm norwood 2-3 myself and have been dreaming of getting a hair transplant.. gonna be minimum $15k here though.

how long did they say until you reach a respectable density?

life fuel OP I'm happy for you. I'm norwood 2-3 myself and have been dreaming of getting a hair transplant.. gonna be minimum $15k here though.

how long did they say until you reach a respectable density?
12+ months for the final result, but after the 4 month mark the hair will come in.

12+ months for the final result, but after the 4 month mark the hair will come in.
thats gonna be the longest 4 months of your life..

did they put you under general anesthesia for the operation?

what are you taking to prevent further norwooding?

thats gonna be the longest 4 months of your life..

did they put you under general anesthesia for the operation?

what are you taking to prevent further norwooding?
the time will go by fast because I´m also getting Zygo Sandwich Osteotomy and double Jaw Surgery in the meantime among other things.

Yes, general anesthesia. They numbed the back of my head and the front with needles. It hurt, but it was bearable.

I took Fin for a week and got sides (couldn´t get hard, libido was destroyed, luckily it wasn´t permanent, took me months to get my full libido back again though).

I´m taking nothing because my balding has never been agressive and there is no history of hairloss in my family. The doc also said he doesn´t see a need for medication in my case.

the time will go by fast because I´m also getting Zygo Sandwich Osteotomy and double Jaw Surgery in the meantime among other things.

Yes, general anesthesia. They numbed the back of my head and the front with needles. It hurt, but it was bearable.

I took Fin for a week and got sides (couldn´t get hard, libido was destroyed, luckily it wasn´t permanent, took me months to get my full libido back again though).

I´m taking nothing because my balding has never been agressive and there is no history of hairloss in my family. The doc also said he doesn´t see a need for medication in my case.
damn son you're gonna be a slayer in a year's time.. how tall are you ?

ZSO is for zygo width right?

6ft2.

Yes, I want those high male model cheekbones.
PM me pics

ZSO do anything for zygo projection? I have pretty wide zygos, but I wouldn't mind them wider.. but I really need more projection. I have 0 undereye support

PM me pics

ZSO do anything for zygo projection? I have pretty wide zygos, but I wouldn't mind them wider.. but I really need more projection. I have 0 undereye support
I will post before and afters for everyone after I had the surgery. I hope it gives you projection. I literally have no cheekbones and a recessed midface so anything is an improvement for me.

Hope you know that the hair behind your transplanted hair will continue to die.
he better look into every method possible then.
I bet he'd commit murder to make it all stop.

I will post before and afters for everyone after I had the surgery. I hope it gives you projection. I literally have no cheekbones and a recessed midface so anything is an improvement for me.
have you consulted a surgeon about it yet ?

he better look into every method possible then.
I bet he'd commit murder to make it all stop.
I´ll just get another transplant then. I have excellent donor hair and the first HT was only 800 grafts.

have you consulted a surgeon about it yet ?
yes, I have the surgery scheduled in two weeks. I have another consultation a day before the surgery.

I´ll just get another transplant then. I have excellent donor hair and the first HT was only 800 grafts.
honestly. If life is a nightmare, or on the veer of a nightmare for you then you are cleared to do whatever method there is necessary to stop it.
If life were unfair to you then you are entitled to any unfair advantage. life was the same to you so it is only equal.
And hey, eventually even the coldest, aloof, elite individuals recognize someone who becomes a danger through local opportunistic shrewdness, and not through keeping in with conventions of dignity.

That cold bastard is slowly working on my hair day after day and I don't have the money to fight him off with.