Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The North Korean government might kidnap women to marry us if we become citizens there

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
North Korea has a history of kidnapping Japanese & European women, whether for high class individuals or to recapture defectors. Here's an example of that happening in this interesting story. American guy voluntarily escapes to the DPRK

Yes, it is possible to become a citizen there, though the requirements are higher than most countries.

View: https://youtu.be/0H5QZvOqlJM?si=0-bd-f4VYm-xvBZb

Last edited:
I've seen this video before. Didn't this guy lose one of his balls?

I’d rather take my chances wandering the Appalachian trail hoping the drugged out sex cult would choose me to be a member and have as many wives as I want than North Korea maxx but to each their own. :feelsokman:

Korean noodlewhores aren't bad

I’d rather take my chances wandering the Appalachian trail hoping the drugged out sex cult would choose me to be a member and have as many wives as I want than North Korea maxx but to each their own. :feelsokman:
You will have better luck DPRKMaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back