Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The normies love their ego battles(espcially foids)

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
So i sometiems watch active self defnese youtube channel. and you notice early on that all the perportrators have similar negative body langauge of fucking foids.
They dont back off they get aggressive, and guess what, somebody gets punched or usually worse. So why are all these foids suprised when they harrass MALES who are more physically dominating(even the weakest ones) to their pussy ass sluts. In real world they gone. In soy(they post about it on twitter and virtue signal to the chads. Never do they realize:feelzez:, they sometimes are not on guard:bigbrain::society:

equal rights equal fights
now throw those hands up bitch

I shot myself on accident

the video i posted, dudes probably an even bigger a hole than the couple .but it shows the body language these normie fucks live in

Incels.png

So i sometiems watch active self defnese youtube channel. and you notice early on that all the perportrators have similar negative body langauge of fucking foids.
They dont back off they get aggressive, and guess what, somebody gets punched or usually worse. So why are all these foids suprised when they harrass MALES who are more physically dominating(even the weakest ones) to their pussy ass sluts. In real world they gone. In soy(they post about it on twitter and virtue signal to the chads. Never do they realize:feelzez:, they sometimes are not on guard:bigbrain::society:
self defnese is pretty coo :feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back