Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The normies have to feel good about themselves even at my expense

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
Whenever I start to feel good about my future, the normies outside of my family would always bash my mental capability.

One time when I was retaking my maths and english at a college, my teacher was calling me stupid when I failed my Foundation tier maths test by 1 mark. He literally would say under his breath quickly "because you're stupid"

It's not my fault this maths teacher would have been better off in his own country.

'People arriving in the UK between 1948 and 1971 from Caribbean countries have been labelled the Windrush generation.'

Placement, Foundation tier vs Advanced placement, Higher tier

Nothing vs Being told to get good grades to pass exams

Losing at games vs Knowing how to win at games but keeping it to themselves to feel superior

Not knowing about IQ vs Feeling superior for both knowing about and having a higher than average IQ

Last edited:
Your math teacher is such a cunt

like why doesn't he let you pass even if your off a mark?
Worse than that. I asked to do Higher tier exams, he said no because he doesn't want to ruin his perfect score of getting his higher tier exam students to all pass.

I was around 26, asking to do something people my age did at 16.

I retook the foundation tier exams then passed.

Last edited:
Education is THREE books:​

High school revision book

College revision book

University revision book

Last edited:
I don't miss school, especially here in bongland.