Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The normies at my high school have completely given up.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
They do the basic effort required and never really try. They walk around looking dead. Half of them don’t even try asking girls out or even talk to them because they keep getting mocked and rejected. America really is becoming japan.

Sub8 gatekeepers I summon your presence!!!
@Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell @rightfulcel
20200224 025503

Last edited:
Good! They should learn female nature by now.

Your school sucks absolute donkey doo doo pee pee dick man

Sub8 gatekeepers I summon your presence!!!
@Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell @rightfulcel
Its FUCKING OVER FOR NORMIES

CHADLITES ARE THE NEW NORMIES

Soon only chad and foids will be allowed to attend school while incels are forced into work camps and mines as soon as we are able to hold a pickaxe. It never even began.

Imagine going to high school tbh

This is the second male DNA genocide event since the ice age, or perhaps since the Aryan invasion of Eurasia. So many males will die sexless and childless. I pray to God, because for this suffering they must be rewarded with heaven.

I genuinely hate females

They do the basic effort required and never really try. They walk around looking dead. Half of them don’t even try asking girls out or even talk to them because they keep getting mocked and rejected. America really is becoming japan.

sub8 magic.

I wonder what you consider normie

The funniest thing is that high school is the easiest time ever to get holes

If you can't land any there, it's over for you.

So is this a jewish plot to destory western societies since it started in Japan and (I guess at least) Jews don't have their fingers on Japan...

You mean the incels of your class.

Normie kids are still getting it, what you're confusing here is inkells with normies.

Lookswise

Incel<Normie.

You mean the incels of your class.

Normie kids are still getting it, what you're confusing here is inkells with normies.

Lookswise

Incel<Normie.
These guys all look mostly average. Normal jaw, height, eyes.

These guys all look mostly average. Normal jaw, height, eyes.
I cant take your word tbh

Ever since @Edmund_Kemper tried saying a handful of "sex-offending" normies were chads, i lost faith in the forum's overall ability to rate other people.

This system is going to collapse sooner or later. You can't have 80% of the male population depressed and hopeless, barely putting in any effort otherwise the system will fall.

I cant take your word tbh

Ever since @Edmund_Kemper tried saying a handful of "sex-offending" normies were chads, i lost faith in the forum's overall ability to rate other people.
I understand that. I remember he completely seriously said a bus driver who raped a 13 year old girl was a chad. That guy was 200 pounds overweight and had more grease than a KFC bucket.
This system is going to collapse sooner or later. You can't have 80% of the male population depressed and hopeless, barely putting in any effort otherwise the system will fall.
Some are just being lazy but most are like me in that they see how useless all of the work will be in the future.

I understand that. I remember he completely seriously said a bus driver who raped a 13 year old girl was a chad. That guy was 200 pounds overweight and had more grease than a KFC bucket.

Some are just being lazy but most are like me in that they see how useless all of the work will be in the future.
I think I provided that source. That guy pleaded guilty and only got probation.

The only hope now is to locationmaxx. I'm seriously considering going to places in my country with people 100% indigenous, not mestizo like me. But i don't want children and i'm not sure if they are used to those ideas.
Like, it would be cool to have 3 gf's before settling down.
Holy shit i'm coping really hard right now

See y’all in the uk suckers :feelsYall:

Sad that their birthright to enjoy teen love in the prime of their life is being denied to them.

Because they are innocent victims and powerless all they can do is give up and simply ignore girls. And do other things with their life. But to any man who has the smallest amount of testosterone in their veins, they know this state of affairs is wrong.

Chadlite=Average to foids

Because they have endless options online. Even average women.

Traditionally women would have the pick.of their immediate circle or area. Now they have the pick of their entire urban area. Average men dont stand a chance unless they're going for 2s and 3s. That leaves nothing left for ugly men.

So is this a jewish plot to destory western societies since it started in Japan and (I guess at least) Jews don't have their fingers on Japan...

It's unintended consequences. Jews thinks a man's purpose is beta bux. But if he gives up on society he won't earn the money.

I'm sorry that the kids in your school are suffering. This is a good thing though. The system can't keep going at this rate.

The vast majority of men I'm around every day are alone. They never talk about girls or relationships and they're never seen with girls. All they talk about is study coping, assignments, video games, movies.

Only tall high tier normies and Chads are occasionally seen with girls and talk about sex.

In public most young men are walking alone and look like they've given up. I really do believe that at least 50% of men aged 18-25 are virgins where I live, possibly even more.

When I look around in public transport women are always either with their boyfriends or they're texting/talking to their boyfriend. The normie young men I see have dead eyes and they're just staring out the window or at the floor, most aren't even on their phones and when they are they're playing mobile games or browsing reddit, sports sites or whatever. The men who aren't alone are with their male friends.

Whenever I see a guy texting in public transport, he's almost always somewhat attractive or tall. Whenever I look at a woman's phone they always have facebook, instagram or whatsapp opened.

People severely underestimate just how many virgins there are.

Last edited:
Ugly ppl school
My school not based or blackpilled