Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Norman scum is attempting to take down incels.me too.

W

wincel

Banned
-
Why can't they just fuck off?

On inceltears, they are trying to notify the provider and get the site shut down even on incel.me. They won't let us even have a place to voice our frustrations. We have to suffer in silence and be productive citizens to help Chad and the spawn of Chad thrive. Fuck this.

They did it, they got rid of us... what more do they fucking want? Are we not allowed to have our own little safe space on the internet? Our very existence is a crime in their eyes.

Attacking us like this will only make us more angry and hostile.

Minjaze said:
They did it, they got rid of us... what more do they fucking want? Are we not allowed to have our own little safe space on the internet? Our very existence is a crime in their eyes.

Attacking us like this will only make us more angry and hostile.

I agree. While I think ER was a narcissist and was incel purely because he didn't try hard enough and felt entitled to a certain standard of woman (let's be honest, the dude was pretty decent looking and could have pulled any number of asian women), whenever you hear about incels going full supreme in the news, I sometimes feel a quiet sense of joy. Obviously, the deaths of those people are awful, and one ought not glorify a murderer. But, you can still appreciate the person standing up against a system...standing up against his oppression and fighting for something. Even if the way he fought for it was wrong, he still fought for something. When you take away our voices and our means of expression, then you will see actual rebellion rather than the venting of frustration and the airing of grievances.

If according to them we're so dangerous then why do they keep trying to make us mad? It's like trying to caress a dog with rabies, you know he will bite you but you still wanna touch him you dumb fuck.

Another excellent case of failed normie logic.

Narcocel said:
If according to them we're so dangerous then why do they keep trying to make us mad? It's like trying to caress a dog with rabies, you know he will bite you but you still wanna touch him you dumb fuck.

Another excellent case of failed normie logic.

Because we are weak. Even chimps bully each other to create a hierarchy for the society. Humans are no different. Incels are literally the lowest tier people of the society. We are the ones that femoids do not deem worthy of genetic replication. If we were strong enough to fight or scare anyone, we would have secured mates long ago. They aren't afraid of us. They don't even want to kill us because our existence benefits the economy, Chad, Chad's harem, and Chadspawn. They want to kill OUR VOICES. Because our voices are the only things that threaten their hierarchy. If incels fall out of line with the structure of society and start to rebel, it would hurt them. They want us to be quiet and go to work. They want us to quietly pay taxes and sit and cry. They want us to adopt and raise Chad's spawn for him. They want us to sit there patiently, castrated and complacent, to serve their society. I WILL NOT. I am always going to speak out for the plight of incels and against the cruel nature of the evolutionary game. I am not going to be a good little citizen for Chad. Fuck Chad, and fuck this game. 

No matter how many times they try to shut us up, we will keep coming back with the same message. More lost men will swallow the black pill and learn the cruel and harsh truth about this world. They cannot silence use forever.

They cant take us down without a court order.

Relax bruh.

Why can't they leave us alone ffs. WE'RE NOT HURTING ANYONE. LET US VENT.

I hope they get hit by a bus.