Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The no female avatars rule is still in effect people.

RAIUUUUUUUUUGHHH!!!!

Life just gets worse no matter what. Restricting yourself from certain copes in an attempt to improve your situation does jack shit as everything in life bois down to genetics and social status

According to redpillers i should be a gigachad because i live a life full of self improvement and productive routines.
Yet despite all my effort my looks are only getting worse meaning my odds of ascension are getting worse despite all my efforts

Isn't it pathetic that some of us try so incredibly hard only to be lifemogged by middle schoolers?
Ive tried harder than any of my ancestors have in the history of time. Ive done so much more than was ever expected of them and yet i still havent even gotten a hug from a female.

And all you see online is people saying "if you cant get a girl you must have a bad attitude, a bad personality, they sense that you're a bad person!!!". Then you hop on gore sites or even mainstream news site and every day you see some shit about a guy beating or killing his gf like it's nothing :feelsseriously:
hypocritic clownworld , that will always cater to Woman

Hating anime is based, I always think about chads and normies whenever I see those "characters"

Billions must anime

Erenchads W

Foids can't stop the incel rumbling. Billions must die.

So you implemented an anime foid avi banning rule while forgetting about the anti Chad worshiping Chad avi rule
Unbased

i'm not a weeb, but anime avi's aren't really foid worship. the whole point of anime girls is that girls suck in the real world so as men we like to look at an example made by men of what women are supposed to be. that being said, i would like to see any avi of a woman, be it 3D, non-anime cartoons, or anime, be banned as female avi's are annoying.

@Ritalincel and @Heartless are still using 2D female AVI's in spite of the no female avatars rule being instated. Are you going to penalize them for defying the rules and tell them to change their AVI's again?
LET THEM BE

@Ritalincel and @Heartless are still using 2D female AVI's in spite of the no female avatars rule being instated. Are you going to penalize them for defying the rules and tell them to change their AVI's again?
Their female icons have been removed.

Punishment generally should only come if they put the same or another female icon in its place.

pixels on a screen btw

It’s any type of Foid in media.

So anime definitely is not being singled out here.

Everyone can continue using shitty anime icons to their heart’s content here for all I care so long as the anime in question is not depicting a female.
why not just make it irl women? anime is a way for many to live out a fantasy of women being more than the harsh lookist beings they are in reality, let people have their copes.

Shit, I become inactive for a while and this is what I come back to. Not bad, actually, other than me finding out late. I hope the annoying threads about rating/comparing 3D toilets are forbidden too.

why not just make it irl women? anime is a way for many to live out a fantasy of women being more than the harsh lookist beings they are in reality, let people have their copes.
I want my anime dragon avi and i want it now