Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The no female avatars rule is still in effect people.

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
Sorry about the mix up and confusion surrounding the issue of late as I have been sick and hospitalized with sepsis once again unfortunately and so haven’t been able to communicate with @Master and others as effectively on our top secret mod hangout as before on Shitscord but now that I’ve gotten him up to speed that the issue isn’t about anime but rather Foid worship I believe he now accepts and understands that you will all get a new poll vote on the issue in June and possibly sooner at that if he agrees to make the poll topic himself which I’ve requested of him and which should only be a good thing for the site if he accepts to do so, as he has arguably more trust with the userbase surrounding this issue than I ever will as an avowed anime hater, even though strictly speaking anime is again not the main concern here but rather attempting to reach a full userbase rock solid consensus on that which is Foid worship and that which is not or perhaps what you all would rather consider acceptable levels of such? :feelshehe:

Last edited:
Trannysisters... We lose again.

can i make multiple black men shaking their ass under the guise of being thugs hustling the streets for money my pfp? is that allowed?

@based_meme When they actively ignore criticism, you know you're right. JFL. I'm thinking about changing my AVI to a K-ON avi like @Gymcelled since it's clearly allowed. @Fat Link Got no issue with K-On, but Love Live is not allowed? Weird set of rules.
I never knew this was even a rule. Tbh my old avi was always an ironic weeb avi
Also my avi got changed :feelssus:
:feelstrash:

It's only in effect for certain users as the rule is not applied to everyone, some users are allowed AVIs of anime foids, while people like me aren't. @Dregster

I have accepted that this forum is your playground a long time ago so will just use no AVI. Just like the rules regarding fakecels, all the rules are selectively enforced.

Having an AVI of something or someone doesn't mean you worship that being, let alone if they're not real in the first place. If it was then you should ban all male AVIs as that's gay as fuck. You have a black man as your AVI so I suppose you worship that man by your own logic + he's real.

I've pointed this shit out several times, no response.
Preach

Yes, a long time ago I got it deleted, but returned and then I got banned for like half a year or some shit. But now I'm back, I'm not going anywhere. I saw what not browsing here did for me, nothing, my life just became worse.
Life just gets worse no matter what. Restricting yourself from certain copes in an attempt to improve your situation does jack shit as everything in life bois down to genetics and social status

According to redpillers i should be a gigachad because i live a life full of self improvement and productive routines.
Yet despite all my effort my looks are only getting worse meaning my odds of ascension are getting worse despite all my efforts

Isn't it pathetic that some of us try so incredibly hard only to be lifemogged by middle schoolers?
Ive tried harder than any of my ancestors have in the history of time. Ive done so much more than was ever expected of them and yet i still havent even gotten a hug from a female.

And all you see online is people saying "if you cant get a girl you must have a bad attitude, a bad personality, they sense that you're a bad person!!!". Then you hop on gore sites or even mainstream news site and every day you see some shit about a guy beating or killing his gf like it's nothing :feelsseriously:

@based_meme When they actively ignore criticism, you know you're right. JFL. I'm thinking about changing my AVI to a K-ON avi like @Gymcelled since it's clearly allowed. @Fat Link Got no issue with K-On, but Love Live is not allowed? Weird set of rules.
Things have become very rotten here. The big flashing warning signs were there when they protected the shit out of that fakecel.

It's the same old story of corruption and power. But we'll be blamed for being ungrateful for the work they're doing because "we don't have the full picture of what's going on" or some other shit. I don't think I care anymore about what these hypocrites do.

Why are female anime avis allowed?

@Ecstasy still has his 2D female AVI. Are you going to change his AVI too like you did to Gymcelled or is he exempt from the
no female avatars rule?
The name and the avi only work together. Also I'm using this avi since 2018. Have some respect :smonk:

Gymcelled has also been a member of this forum since 2019 and has been using the same K-On avi for years, but he knows that he is not above the law and was compliant with Fat Link's decision to ban female avatars after I called him out. It was not my intention to degrade you, but make it clear that I only think it's far that the rule applies to everyone here, regardless of your join date or time online. And even if you did change your AVI, you would get the chance to revert back if the community decides to overturn this rule in June with the new poll.
The weed smoking pepe means that I don't take my reply serious. Of course I know about the rule but I hope it gets removed anyway and I want to keep my avi until then. ngl without this gif my halomaxx would be completely ruined

It's already been proven by @subhuman after he switched his AVI from a generic male to Ryuko Matoi from Kill La Kill that having a 2D female avatar will result in a higher amount of views, replies, and engagements with your threads, so I can understand why would you want to keep your current avatar, but it's also important that we preserve the integrity of this forum and ensure that everyone is being treated with equity and fairness.
I think you got this wrong. My name is Ecstasy and I try to spread non-serious or positive and life affirming posts. The dancing anime girl fits this. I don't want to get the foidmaxx for replies. My avi is obviously nothing sexual.

Why else would you want the halo effect on this forum though? People are more likely to engage with you if they see a blond female in your AVI.
Ecstasy = happiness and dancing

yeah the community voted to allow anime pfps

@AfricanIncel did you dumb nigger snitch on me?

20230305 120907

I wouldn’t have to snitch on you because the posts written on this thread are directly sending messages to his inbox. He changed your AVI to a picture of a hook nosed Jew before you rebelled and reverted back, and @Swagpilled who also had a female AVI before the ban changed his AVI as well, except it was a drawing of a woman admiring another man’s muscles, and he was trying to find a loophole around this new rule and wrote a message trolling this thread, falsely claiming they were allowed before Fat Link caught onto his deceptive ways and changed his AVI to a picture of a monkey.

Also please be respectful and don’t call me any hate slurs. I was cordial and polite with you during our entire exchange and never used any profanity.
Blade Runner Angry lang

Rule is retarded. I want my anime avis back.

It's only in effect for certain users as the rule is not applied to everyone, some users are allowed AVIs of anime foids, while people like me aren't. @Dregster

I have accepted that this forum is your playground a long time ago so will just use no AVI. Just like the rules regarding fakecels, all the rules are selectively enforced.

Having an AVI of something or someone doesn't mean you worship that being, let alone if they're not real in the first place. If it was then you should ban all male AVIs as that's gay as fuck. You have a black man as your AVI so I suppose you worship that man by your own logic + he's real.

I've pointed this shit out several times, no response.
:yes:
Forum is dead. Isn't even fun to use anymore tbh

It's already been proven by @subhuman using a box and whisker plot that after he switched his AVI from a generic male to Ryuko Matoi from Kill La Kill that having a 2D female avatar will result in a higher amount of views, replies, and engagements with your threads, so I can understand why would you want to keep your current avatar, but it's also important that we preserve the integrity of this forum and ensure that everyone is treated with equity and fairness
Who cares. Not my fault if users simp for drawings

is it any type of foid in media or just anime? cause i hate all things anime. but its suifuel finding a pic of a vidya chick i think is hot but i cant bang her cause she isnt real and im an ugly son of bitch sack of shit

fat people

over

This should be a community that promotes masculinity not femininity.
It's not even a community. The only thing we have in common is our lack of pussy

Why not include trannies aswell?

A new vote? You been drinking that soylent stuff again bro?

is it any type of foid in media or just anime? cause i hate all things anime. but its suifuel finding a pic of a vidya chick i think is hot but i cant bang her cause she isnt real and im an ugly son of bitch sack of shit
It’s any type of Foid in media.

So anime definitely is not being singled out here.

Everyone can continue using shitty anime icons to their heart’s content here for all I care so long as the anime in question is not depicting a female.

Everyone can continue using shitty anime icons to their heart’s content here for all I care so long as the anime in question is not depicting a female.
If female 2D and 3D avis are banned because of foid worship, then why are male 2D and 3D avis not banned, since that would be chad/tyrone worship?

The logic is inconsistent.

If female 2D and 3D avis are banned because of foid worship, then why are male 2D and 3D avis not banned, since that would be chad/tyrone worship?

Don't ask questions goy!

My avatar is a Japanese demon male

You have my permission to make an official poll on that very subject as soon as you are able and or willing to do so.

I made my own poll based on the foid worship subject at the time out of a sudden inspiration to try and resolve the issue for good as I’d long suspected dealing with it had always been via half assed measures here and there.

Well I wanted something more conclusive so a poll it was.

:feelzez: very agreeable

You have my permission to make an official poll on that very subject as soon as you are able and or willing to do so.

I made my own poll based on the foid worship subject at the time out of a sudden inspiration to try and resolve the issue for good as I’d long suspected dealing with it had always been via half assed measures here and there.

Well I wanted something more conclusive so a poll it was.
First off, I respect you for taking the logical criticism into account. Thanks for not ignoring and avoiding the issue.

Second, what guarantee do we have that the rule will change if the result swings the other way?

For the record, I have no dog in this race, as I don't give a shit about anime. But if getting rid of the no foid anime avi is better overall for the community, then I'd support it. We can still keep the 3D foid avi ban.

I hate this rule