Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Niggerfication can be beaten! Many examples.

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★
Yesterday i posted my research on this "Niggerfication" and the jews that are behind it. Many users on this forum seemed to lose hope over it. That saddened my heart as i don´t want to spread defaitism and despair. Know only that the jews are working around the clock in importing these brown monsters to the west. In this thread i want to point out that, YES! There are westerners who oppose this, and there are people whom has actually defeated some of the brown creatures. Now we are going to look at some examples of that:

Sean 22

Above you can see a white man actually stepping in and calling the brown thing out. Observe how the creature has these weird spasms and jerks it´s body back and forth while forcefully throwing it´s brown skull up and down. This white man shows no fear despite the brown things agressive and menacing demeanor. He walks in with confidence and displays his prowess and the abomination is startled by this. According to my info this beast retreated and has never been seen again.

Ezgifcom gif maker001

The brown monstrosity i give to you up here was publicly humiliated and emasculated. A brave group of vigilantes beat and captured this freak. They put diapers on it and a baby's dummy in it´s mouth. The thing did not dear to fight back, so strong was the power of it´s conquerors. This creature was named "BBC" The big brown cuck!

56cuh4

Behold above! This is security footage from a police station. Brave officers overpowered this fiend and locked it up in a high security cell. The beast was hard to incarcerate due to it´s violent and unpredictable nature. A mall was Damaged in the process. Now this brown creature peaks out through the cell doors with defeat written all over it´s face. It will never see the light of day.

383195577 6816000821770850 2156574666727159907 n

Gaze above and witness one of these brown beings broken and utterly devastated. It took just one western man to put it in such despair. This mans triumph is an inspiration for us all. These creatures can be beaten. The jews plans can be stopped and this is the evidence.

B onPrhVIAAMbKJ

Let me present to you this BBC, this big brown crybaby if you will. This speciment was battered inside a western mans home. It was howling at the gates, snarling and demanding to be fed. After it got a taste of this unkown champions fists it stared crying and could easily be put in chains and transported away.

C621adc579a942cf96023c7118bb628a

The horrific brown brute above was stalking in the shadows and observed a young girl from afar. It got run over while trying to cross a road and the truckdriver immediately locked it up in an icebox in his truck bed. He took this picture and posted to social media just before shutting the lid. Notice how the creature twists it´s brown face in failure and starts crying.
Cropped MJ

This speciment got captured in the mountains by two hunters. They first thought they had found Bigfoot but soon realized that this was something way worse. If my intel is correct it later got shipped to London from the USA.

4b1up

My last example here above got caught in what they believed was "masturbating in a public park". It was late at night and two teenagers heard these low growls from the bushes and stumbled across this strange, brown species. The thing started roaring and acted in a primeval manner. Luckily there was a patrol vehicle from the sheriffs office near by and they had to use tasers to incapacitate the monster. This picture was taken in the back seat of the squad car.

So there you go my fellow brocels. There is hope. There is men in the west that does not crumble under these jewish beasts.

LIFEFUEL!

Nigger loving threads.

Nigger loving threads.

I hate these niggas!