Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The nigger holds the Dark Power.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
It's observed.
In the Beyblade Metal Saga, the "Dark Power" refers to the malevolent force that corrupts bladers and their beyblades, turning them into powerful but destructive entities. This dark energy is often associated with the antagonistic factions in the series, such as the Dark Nebula organization in Beyblade: Metal Fusion and the Spiral Force in Beyblade: Metal Masters. It typically seeks to dominate and control, leading to intense battles between those who wield it and the protagonists who strive to stop its influence from spreading further.

The Dark Power is applicable to Social situations because of the ability for its control be beyond Beyblade. They corrupt the decision making process turning them into Social Warriors but at the expense of their dignity and corruption. This is why Africa will never rise. Their last chance was Gaddafi and that was spoiled by the Jewish control.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUSPsmRgUQ

Through rigorous training, one can free itself from the Dark Power.
Any race is able to be affected but primarily in niggers.
@Intellau_Celistic 's thread on IQ relativity regarding certain genes to only be present in specific races genes supports this theory
Below we discuss several IQ-related genes. I'll offer a map to represent global representative populations...

HapMap

Now, we will look at the "WWC1" gene. This gene is associated with Working Memory of both verbal and performance.

This is my sample:

Memory

(A variant common among East Asian populations...)

Take a look at this thread for a more deeper application.

Through rigorous training, I freed myself from the Dark Power and its control.

You play beyblade x?

Only OGs know about Tyson and Dragoon.

I remember I used to watch Beyblade on TV, good days without a care in world.