Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Nicene Creed

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible;

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Only-begotten, Begotten of the Father before all ages, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, Begotten, not made; of one essence with the Father; by whom all things were made:

Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary, and was made man; And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate, and suffered and was buried; And the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; And ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of the Father; And He shall come again with glory to judge the living and the dead, Whose kingdom shall have no end.

And we believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, and Giver of Life, Who proceeds from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spoke by the Prophets;

And we believe in one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins. We look forward to the Resurrection of the dead, And the life of the age to come. Amen.

The Bible clearly says that Jesus is both divine and human but never says if it is in two separate natures or one mixed nature.
There is nothing at all in the Bible saying the Trinity must be hyper articulated!

The Bible clearly says that Jesus is both divine and human but never says if it is in two separate natures or one mixed nature.
There is nothing at all in the Bible saying the Trinity must be hyper articulated!
The Bible doesn't say which books are canon either, but you accept that right?

The Bible doesn't say which books are canon either, but you accept that right?
Yes and no ,no the Bible is vague on what is the Bible ,for instance the NT quotes Enoch on a couple of occasions ,I see not problem in reading Enoch or Jubilees.However books like Enoch or Jubilees are superfluous and I agree the protestant canon makes sense.Some books left out of the Bible like Thomas or Marcion are heretical or occult but others are ok.I think Talmud is fine to read because the Torah says to respect the traditions of the ancestors and the Talmud is the codification of the oral law.

Yes and no ,no the Bible is vague on what is the Bible ,for instance the NT quotes Enoch on a couple of occasions ,I see not problem in reading Enoch or Jubilees.However books like Enoch or Jubilees are superfluous and I agree the protestant canon makes sense.Some books left out of the Bible like Thomas or Marcion are heretical or occult but others are ok.I think Talmud is fine to read because the Torah says to respect the traditions of the ancestors and the Talmud is the codification of the oral law.
Enoch3 and Jubilees holds the key.

IMG 2753

Heniochi

Trinity totally contradicts the monotheism of Abraham. Jesus is just a prophets who spread the message of worship the only and only one GOD but modern day Christcucks make a entire personality cult and personal worship on Jesus and equating Jesus with God