Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The nice guy

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
IT wants us to be nice guys when there is a sub called r/niceguy where foids relentlessly mock and make fun of these exact nice guys. IT doesn’t care about us or our cause. They just wanna appear as the good cool guy conforming to social norms. Why isn’t there a r/meanguy where this mythical bad personality guy is made fun of? IT may have the numbers but they definitely lack the brains

apparently trying to be nice, try everything you can, use tips for stuff like online dating =niceguy but then if u get frustrated with not matching with women and u have a bit of a rant u will be classified as an incel

u cant win

Its all just a scam to make ugly men the bad guys regardless of what they do

Arent inceltears users niceguys or neckbeards themselves? They defend women on the internet all day and say that respecting them will get us laid. They are also obese and bearded

IT wants us to be nice guys when there is a sub called r/niceguy where foids relentlessly mock and make fun of these exact nice guys. IT doesn’t care about us or our cause. They just wanna appear as the good cool guy conforming to social norms. Why isn’t there a r/meanguy where this mythical bad personality guy is made fun of? IT may have the numbers but they definitely lack the brains
Such a nicccceee guyyyy
Fuck that fedora tipping gay shit.

Being nice or not doesn't affect your physical attractiveness. You know you're also mocked if you're being nice yet at the same time you're a filthy incel if you're angry about it. So CHOose the right pERsonality

Plot twist:
Nice guys are the bad guys.
Whores prefer abusive good looking men over decent men

What they mean by that is they want you to agree with them or stfu and stay in your place

apparently trying to be nice, try everything you can, use tips for stuff like online dating =niceguy but then if u get frustrated with not matching with women and u have a bit of a rant u will be classified as an incel

u cant win

They want us silenced & out of the way for good.
What they mean by that is they want you to agree with them or stfu and stay in your place
Plot twist:
Nice guys are the bad guys.
Whores prefer abusive good looking men over decent men
Arent inceltears users niceguys or neckbeards themselves? They defend women on the internet all day and say that respecting them will get us laid. They are also obese and bearded
Its all just a scam to make ugly men the bad guys regardless of what they do

For femoids really nice guy is usefull simpcuck who wants nothing and knows his place as servant

This is one of the more enlightened posts I’ve read.

nice guys by definition are guys who try and act nice to get what they want, but instead get denied and turn into arseholes, most of the time its unattractive dudes.

High IQ

Foids mock you if you’re a hateful incel mysoginist
Foids mock you if you’re nice and treat them with respect

Further evidence that foids only hate us because we’re unattractive. Nothing to do with our personalities.

Inceltears guys taught me a life lesson. There are always losers who will try to beat you when you are down.

The cucktears’ behavior is like if I would’ve been between homeless people, just among them listening to what they say to report their speeches online and brag about how homeless people deserve to be in that situation, because they don’t conform to social norms and are not politically correct and socialized.

The fact is, I don’t care for homeless, and (unlike cucktears) I don’t care so much about what other groups of marginalized people are saying online.

Inceltears do care a lot about what marginalized people say, it’s like they put a huge amount of effort to try to convince others that we are bad and we deserve our situation.

Since, I learned this lesson I have to be grateful to cucktears because now I know there are truly shitty people in this planet, and I know that I must protect myself from them, because they are behind every corner ready to backstab me when I am down, and ready to set the stage where I will be seen as a bad guy who deserved this treatment.

Your posts are great lately.

nice guys never finish