Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The next wave of feminism is going to have sub 8 men forcefully euthanized

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It's only a matter of time

they will be hung, castrated, whipped, etc for their offenses (being in the presence of a female, and therefore disturbing her)

And of course Chad will still be worshiped, just to rub it in.

Sadly, I'd actually be grateful.

whogivesafucc said:
they will be hung, castrated, whipped, etc for their offenses (being in the presence of a female, and therefore disturbing her)
It's not enough that they're taken away all our rights, now they are going to want us killed.

tehgymcel420 said:
It's not enough that they're taken away all our rights, now they are going to want us killed.

scientific proof: they are actively shortening our lifespan

I bet you that there will be a feminist gestapo that will arrest sub-8 men for looking at a female for a split nanosecond.

ordinaryotaku said:
I bet you that there will be a feminist gestapo that will arrest sub-8 men for looking at a female for a split nanosecond.

You can already get arrested for that.

radical feminists have literally admitted this as a fantasy of theirs. pretty soon they'll say we're "entitled" to exist and make up some sort of moral justification as a cover for their basic desire to fuck violent psychopaths. the femoid is truly an incomprehensible being in its barbarity.

I want to die anyway.

ordinaryotaku said:

It will be made up not of female officers, but of "male-feminist" whiteknighting cucks who STILL haven't figured out that their asskissing will never get them laid.

tehgymcel420 said:
It's only a matter of time
Dont be retarded.

The government literally FORCES ugly single males to give away 40% (even fucking more if we count the hidden taxes) of their entire income through tax. If you dont do it you will get jailed for 5 - 20 years depending on your income. Do you know on what this money is spent? WOMEN (and corrupt politicians). Every single social program by the government is made entirely for women and their bastard children. Everything women and their retarded bastard children are involved in gets subsidized through billions of dollars that the government stole through tax from single, ugly males. A whore can get knocked up by a nigger and give birth to a bastard shitskin mongrel and that """""family"""""" will cost the government HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars - of course stolen from working males. The very vast majority of women dont pay anything in fucking tax but their entire fucking life gets subsidized by the government. From School for their nigger bastards, to their fucking abortions and sex pill, because god forbid they keep their legs shut. Oh, and if theres ever a war, do you know who will and who wont die for their country? While the men are fighting, bleeding and dying in a war (currently in a dessert somewhere in Afghanistan or Syria to ensure that the CIA can make billions through producing Heroin there and stealing the oil), the "wives", the "girlfriends", the "mothers" are getting railed by Chads and Niggers until they die to HPV caused cancer. BUT GOD FORBID you dont join the army in a war, because then the first thing these whores do is shame you - a la White feather.

You are already slaves to women even if youre not married to one - because the government will throw you in jail if you dont pay the good goy tax.

Women will never genocide ugly males, even though they want to fucking to do it sooooo badly, because the government already enslaved them for them.

Redpill Robert said:
It will be made up not of female officers, but of "male-feminist" whiteknighting cucks who STILL haven't figured out that their asskissing will never get them laid.

We will be herded into massive ghettos where the quality of life is on par with that of Sub-Saharan Africa. Women will get to live in utopias where the only men around will be Chads.

Feminists will justify this by branding us sexist misogynistic animals and only the true, enlightened men(8+ males) can be in the presence of females.

Pretty brutal man.

Not sure, if its a good thing to end our suffering, or a bad thing.

I still have two major goals, that I want to accomplish before I die.

They will have a real life Gigachad genetically engineered (cucks will do this for them even though they don’t get rewarded with sex) and every femoid will be awarded a copy when she gets enough tattoos and hair colourings.

Meanwhile every male baby will simply be sacrificed to their God of Abortion.

Given how bad the 3rd wave has been you're probably not far off. I occasionally here feminists talk about taking away white male rights. They routinely demise basic rights like freedom of speech and commerce as "enabling sexism and racism". There are going to be more failed diversity quotes, civil rights laws, equal pay legislation, and affirmative action. More wasted social spending.

When the new initiatives fail, instead of finally admitting women aren't as intelligent or hard working as men, they'll proclaim patriarchy is even more deeply rooted than previously believed and move onto the 5th wave of feminism. Eventually we will end up in a society that has hybridized fascism and feminism where executing white male babies will be seen as progressive.