Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The next generation of babies will be inbred retards if women keep banging chads

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Since the government made beta males obsolete, women have the freedom to only fuck the top 5% of chads. In a few generations they're going to be the only DNA available and will cause genetic deformities. That's what happens to the future when women are whores chasing chad dick. If these stupid feminist cunts cared about the future generations they would be riding our dicks.

Here is a video I saw that talks about it.

"B-b-but i-i heard in the science class that womenzz only have to fuck the top 0.000000000000000000001% of men for survival"

JFL at the goyim stupidity and idiocy. It's fucking over for this world, fuck this shit i give up on the goyim.

"Since the government made beta males obsolete, women have the freedom to only fuck the top 5% of chads."

Some people here cant accept the fact that incels are a MINORITY, jesus...

TFM's channel is great.

"Since the government made beta males obsolete, women have the freedom to only fuck the top 5% of chads."

Some people here cant accept the fact that incels are a MINORITY, jesus...
Not really , almost all guys in my computer sciences classes are virgin but they are bluepilled by society.

mental_out, if they know what will happen they will at least have to act like they care and start riding our dicks.

Incels are not a minority. Cucks and incels make up 90-95% of men, and that number keeps growing the more feminism gets stronger.

I think these types of situations would fix themselves before they get that bad. They are self-correcting.

WATCH JEREMY KYLE IF U THINK INCELS/RETARDS ARENT BREEDING LIKE FUCKING RABBITS

TFM is bluepill asf. Sandman normies in transition.

The blackpill

71B5382D 7090 4105 BB40 D76C37523E02

Incels are not a minority. Cucks and incels make up 90-95% of men, and that number keeps growing the more feminism gets stronger.
Them explain to me how the birth tax in the west is so positive if woman only fuck 8/10 man and 8/10 man are 8% of the male population.

Explain plz im curious.

KilluminoidBR, then why are there so many incels that aren't even ugly or awkward? If you don't have money and looks in the top 10% then you are highly susceptible to being a cuck or an incel. You have to have a strong masculine personality, or a very logical type personality, not to fall in those two categories.

Last edited:
8,000 YEARS AGO, 17 WOMEN REPRODUCED FOR EVERY ONE MAN
https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

Another member of the research team, a biological anthropologist, hypothesizes that somehow, only a few men accumulated lots of wealth and power, leaving nothing for others. These men could then pass their wealth on to their sons, perpetuating this pattern of elitist reproductive success. Then, as more thousands of years passed, the numbers of men reproducing, compared to women, rose again. "Maybe more and more people started being successful," Wilson Sayres says. In more recent history, as a global average, about four or five women reproduced for every one man.

Nature is a harsh taskmaster, but so, it seems, is human culture. Although the popular notion is that farming and settlement cushioned people against "survival of the fittest," this study shows that's not true. Something cultural happened 8,000 years ago that's marked us even today.

17 on 1 might work for one or two generations, but if it keeps happening there won't be enough genetic diversity. Maybe that's why there are still so many subhumans and retards. 5 on 1 is better today, but at least 3 out of the 5 females are with beta providers, and beta providers only get the pussy after the woman hits the wall and passes the age 30. So only 2 of those 5 offsprings from those women will be completely healthy. Of course cunts don't care about any of this stuff as long as they get to ride the cock carousel in their prime years.

17 on 1 might work for one or two generations, but if it keeps happening there won't be enough genetic diversity. Maybe that's why there are still so many subhumans and retards. 5 on 1 is better today, but at least 3 out of the 5 females are with beta providers, and beta providers only get the pussy after the woman hits the wall and passes the age 30. So only 2 of those 5 offsprings from those women will be completely healthy. Of course cunts don't care about any of this stuff as long as they get to ride the cock carousel in their prime years.

Human average life expectancy back then was probably about 40-50 at the most, they would have been having kids young. This would likely have gone on for a few hundred years, possibly over a thousand

Human average life expectancy back then was probably about 40-50 at the most, they would have been having kids young. This would likely have gone on for a few hundred years, possibly over a thousand
Having kids young helps contribute to healthy offspring. Labron James' mom had him when she was 17, and most top athelets were born by mothers who were young.

The goal of feminism is to reduce mankind back to chimpanzees.

Having kids young helps contribute to healthy offspring. Labron James' mom had him when she was 17, and most top athelets were born by mothers who were young.
i'm fucked up because my mom had me at an older age tbh

i really wonder what I'd look like if my mom had me at 20.
It's impossible, because your dad would have to be there as well and give her the same batch of sperm he did at the actual time you were conceived.

Male virgins are like %1 of the population.

"Beta providers marrying used up post-wall sluts" is called "Marriage 1.0"

In other words this is the normal way people marry and have kids, globally and historically.

God damn life sucks.

Male virgins are like %1 of the population.

"Beta providers marrying used up post-wall sluts" is called "Marriage 1.0"

In other words this is the normal way people marry and have kids, globally and historically.
Not historically. In the past people only lived until 50. Men in their late 20's and 30's had JB brides. Only recently after sexual liberation and feminism were women able to ride the cock carousel and marry a betabux post wall. The goal of the blackpill and redpill is to open the eyes of all the betabux losers being used for expired passed prime pussy. If betas refuse to marry and provide for post wall sluts, then women will go back to marrying at a young age again. But as long as they have betabux as a safety net, they have no reason to hop off the carousel and settle down until their late 30's. Once betas are red and black pilled, women will lose their safety net and be forced to get married young or end up being crazy bitter cat ladies.

Not historically. In the past people only lived until 50. Men in their late 20's and 30's had JB brides. Only recently after sexual liberation and feminism were women able to ride the cock carousel and marry a betabux post wall. The goal of the blackpill and redpill is to open the eyes of all the betabux losers being used for expired passed prime pussy. If betas refuse to marry and provide for post wall sluts, then women will go back to marrying at a young age again. But as long as they have betabux as a safety net, they have no reason to hop off the carousel and settle down until their late 30's. Once betas are red and black pilled, women will lose their safety net and be forced to get married young or end up being crazy bitter cat ladies.

White alphas created a deregulated sexual playground for themselves.

I think that's coming to an end.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back