Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The next best invention of humanity after parternity test : Bodycount test

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
Now imagine if that was possible.

We take for granted the paternity test, but imagine how revolutionary that invention has been for men.

Imagine the fear it caused in women when they learned about it, before ((( legislators ))) made it harmless.

Now I don't know how that could even be possible, but if the next genius could invent some body count test, that would true be revolutionary.

Thoughts ?

A lot of normies are so cucked that they don't care about a foids body count, some of them even see it as a positive because it means that she's "experienced in bed". Never mind that the amount of dicks that have been through her would be longer than a football field. :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
apparently semen of previous sexual partners is traceable in females, so I guess it kind of might be

A lot of normies are so cucked that they don't care about a foids body count
It's less about being cucked and more about them realizing that they have one choice.

know the exact number of sexual partners would be almost impossible, you will have to create mass surveillance system where every step of women is recorded, even outside of cities/towns.

apparently semen of previous sexual partners is traceable in females, so I guess it kind of might be

That's a start. Why don't we dig deeper in that direction ?

These devices would need to have a 128-bit integer limit to be able to account for the promiscuity of modern females.

know the exact number of sexual partners would be almost impossible, you will have to create mass surveillance system where every step of women is recorded, even outside of cities/towns.

I'm thinking more about something that would be happening in the body when she's penetrated by a new partner.

A lot of normies are so cucked that they don't care about a foids body count, some of them even see it as a positive because it means that she's "experienced in bed". Never mind that the amount of dicks that have been through her would be longer than a football field. :lul::lul::lul:
was about to say this, a body count test wouldn't do shit to woman, most man don't care.

If you asked me 2 years ago if I'd do a DNA test I'd say "no way, I trust my wife!" After becoming BP'd and learning femoids true nature, the only way I would consider having kids is through a DNA test.

was about to say this, a body count test wouldn't do shit to woman, most man don't care.

That’s the main problem, normies need to be made aware of how bad their potential wives getting dicked down by randos is.

Its easy to tell when a foid is a slut, which is basically 90% of them

team america vomit GIF

It’s a long-held belief among animal breeders that pure-bred progeny are best produced by females who have never mated before. Call it puritanical or ridiculous, but in breeding, it’s been a long-standing practice

Motherfucker ... So they knew about it. Virgins are better in every single aspects. And this disgusting society is doing its best to conceal it so that sluts can whore out with no consequences.