Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The New World Order

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
THE NEW ORDER - RAISED BY TOTALITARIANISM

Introduction

In this thread I will discuss the dangers of how totalitarian ideas could influence our day to day lives

"Totalitarianism is a form of government and a political system that prohibits all opposition parties, outlaws individual and group opposition to the state and its claims, and exercises an extremely high degree of control and regulation over public and private life."
Source (Wikipedia)

The Theory

In the modern age, people who are against the modern ideas (feminism,blm,etc) are unofficialy considered enemies of the state and the people. Most modern (popular) political parties all support these ideas, no matter if right wing or left wing, despite varying in other subjects. The remaining parties against the system (also called "radicals") are frowned upon and have no platform to attract new voters, often these parties are illegalized. The system is using buzzwords such as "radicals" to control peoples opinions and morals. I will touch this topic in a second.

Imagine if the republicans said: "We dont support black lives matter". Imagine how the media would react. There would be an outcry of enormous size, millions would go on the streets demanding the party to disband/be illegalized, as it satisfies their moral of fighting for whats good, and the system tells them fighting for blm is good. The people were raised to think that disagreeing with the system is a crime against humanity and we all have the instinct to preserve humanity. This is how they abuse our morals for their own benefits. In that hypothetical scenario, they didnt hurt anyone, they just said they dont support any special benefits for a certain group of people. When people disagree with the system, their freedom of speech is taken away from them (cancelled,sued for x). The system makes sure to implant its ideas into the brains of all people, so that when they have kids, the ideas spread on (raised by these morals/standards).

How to manipulate opinions

For example:[neo-nazis,imperialism,patriarchy]
People raised by the new order will experience a "short circuit" in the brain, a short feeling of discomfort while reading these buzz words

Buzz words trigger these short feelings of discomfort. Nobody likes discomfort, its that simple.
The people will build up subconscious hate against these buzz words and ultimately the meaning behind it.
Buzz words are created by the continous use of the terms in context with unmoral events and things

"Isis kills people" is an example of this. The information in this given example is correct, and is therefore unmoral.
"The patriarchy killed people" is not really true, but the system wants you to think it is. They will keep telling you this until the buzz word develops in your brain because it sounds unmoral. After that you will start hating the patriarchy on your own.

These buzz words are created by the media and people who believe in the new system, they believe that their opinion is fighting for freedom or social justice (SJW). Everything old, which has been in place for thousands of years in the history of human civilization (traditional gender roles for example) is considered unmoral, despite being an evolutionary trait in order to preserve humanity.

How it came to be

It all started in the 60s, when people started combating actual problems like black people having less rights.
It seemed moral, so more and more people supported the idea. Then came a false sense of pride and the idea of the "oppressive white old man" and the fighting for freedom turned into combat against the enemy after their freedom was achieved in the 80s-2000s (depending on the issue). Being gay is legal in the USA, as well as gay marriage. Why are people still fighting against the issue when there is no issue? This idea, this mindset and these morals of being a rebel and fighting against a fictional enemy in order to satisfy your evolutionary urges because you are told to do so and that its morally correct...
This is the system, the new world order

False Pride and Empowerment

The system empowers me, a woman: "I used to be oppressed but now I am free! I am a queen!"
The system empowers me, a man: "I used to be an oppressor but now I am good! I need to abandon toxic masculinity!"

An endless spiral of false empowerment creates an urge to be a rebel, to fight back against something. This is why feminists and LGBT supporters still see themselves as opressed individuals despite being a dominant influence in the western world.
If a politician said something controversial about these two things, he would immediately be kicked out and replaced by a pro-SJW (the parliament is full of them) who are fighting against something that doesnt exist anymore. The government is full of people "rebelling against oppression" while silencing the "oppressors"
Who are the oppressors? The "SJW" government silencing anyone against them or the people against them who are a significant minority and have no platform to communicate (except for real life).

I have following questions for SJWs from the west (im aware this doesnt apply to other cultures, but SJWs are active in the west)
Where is the patriarchal government forcing women to cook and clean?
Where is the homophobic government illegalizing homosexuality?
Where is the feudalistic government that doesnt tax the rich to the moon and back?
It doesnt exist.

Conclusion

Hypothetically, if you went outside and loudly said "The man shall work and pay and the woman shall cook and clean" everyones brains around you will short circuit and you will be percieved as an enemy of the system by the people. Because of this you might be publically mocked and have your status ruined or be thrown in jail (in extreme cases). 99% of this is not done by the government, like shown in classical totalitarian dystopian books, but the people.

Have a government spread a totalitarian idea (like in 1984), which degrades you as a person to an object and it will eventually fall. Nobody wants to be ruled over.
Have the people spread a totalitarian idea, which empowers you as a person and it will become an endless cycle. Everybody wants to be the saviour of the princess, even if it means killing the dragon

When the system makes the people, the people make the system

Read this post in full lenth, I GUARANTEE its worth it
(took me hours)

i just took a huge shit

Extremely high iq thread

People who politically identify with left-wing politics go on and on about how they are all about “freedom” and “equality for everyone”, but the moment you speak out against LGBT, feminism, BLM etc, you are demonized and may risk losing your job, so if you don’t have the freedom of speech to say what you want without consequences (unless your opinion is aligned with the majority), then where is the so-called “freedom” and “equality” which left-wingers supposedly stand for? They are hypocrites and liars

Faggots have the freedom to be gay, but you don’t have the freedom to speak out against it without facing consequence.

Yet they’ll say “freedom” exists, as if it exists for everyone and not only those who support the morals enforced by the system

Last edited:
People will Take everything whats Coming-their way.

You saw It with Covid . And now they will Install " Something worse

@Fat Link @PPEcel @Caesercel pin please, this is one of the best threads I’ve read on this forum

how fucking autistic
mods are faggots for pinning this garbage

Ruling party in Serbia when they joined the Globo homo and now they are controlled by GB and Germany, they changed their name from "radical" to "progressive" while keeping the same exact people and buying off every TV station and newspapers to control then news. Average person believes everything he hear.

This forum is one of the last bastions of anti globo homo, that's why I came back

Ruling party in Serbia when they joined the Globo homo and now they are controlled by GB and Germany, they changed their name from "radical" to "progressive" while keeping the same exact people and buying off every TV station and newspapers to control then news. Average person believes everything he hear.

its ovER for whites :feelshaha::feelshaha:

they should give up on their cuckservative/white nationality shit. give up those white toilets to us deathnics:ahegao::ahegao:
instead most whites should simply just take any stacy/high tier ethnic becky that throws at them.

okay but you failed to attribute kikes to the cause of this shit.

water, but the west's brainwashing is top-notch, especially on its subjects

Extremely high iq thread

People who politically identify with left-wing politics go on and on about how they are all about “freedom” and “equality for everyone”, but the moment you speak out against LGBT, feminism, BLM etc, you are demonized and may risk losing your job, so if you don’t have the freedom of speech to say what you want without consequences (unless your opinion is aligned with the majority), then where is the so-called “freedom” and “equality” which left-wingers supposedly stand for? They are hypocrites and liars

Faggots have the freedom to be gay, but you don’t have the freedom to speak out against it without facing consequence.

Yet they’ll say “freedom” exists, as if it exists for everyone and not only those who support the morals enforced by the system
It is not left wing, what you explaining is a liberal ideology

Leftist ideiology is planned economy, such as soviets economy, It doesnt correlate at all with liberal ideology, which you explained here

Liberal = freedom of speech, rights for the oppressed (whoever it might be), support for a modern ideas, such as lgbt

Right wing = trade economy, almost all of the world has it now, this economical model is heavily dependent on a trade, and generally doesnt favor poor people

Left wing = economy is working according to a plan, this plan enacted by the government, almost all, if not all factories-corn fields- just a general property owned by the government

It is not dependable on a trade, cause makes most of things by itself (i said it, soviets), and it is the actual catalyst for all those pensions for disabled people - you wouldnt have pensions for old age (not only for that) if it wasnt the soviets

I saw it many times - common misinterpretation of a left-wing by western society.. ah, im understand now

left wing did grant rights and freedoms back in the 20th country in USSR, so yeah - novadays liberals try to associate with it - hey, it is supposed to be great, am i right? But, new-lefties will never take over factories and stuff, and actually give them to people

I sincerely hope that this is readable! aint got much of a practice in burger languade, sorry for that

And, yes - i am fully agreeing with you on a subject of hypocrisy of a modern society, just saying that you are something wrong in terminology

I do agree.
People are now conditionned to view degeneracies as morally superior and unquestionnable. But the test of time will prove whose ideas stand and whose shall perish.

At some point, I came to the conclusion that there is a blessing behind being excluded from social activities. A unique perspective develops in the socially starved individual.

You are very smart, op - this is quite a good read.. very interesting, how did you actually learn all this stuff? and why did you get banned

So, let me come to conclusion by myself, let me get this straight

If i understood this correctly, you say that government is supporting ideologies, that started in 20th century to manipulate opinions. Ideologies of the 20th century have largely gotten what they wanted, first wave of the feminism, for example - they actually got all the rights, pensions, even grants for them

Now ideologies is being used as a "pattern to behave", if you do not obey - the society is going to smash you hard, because you are perceived as an enemy, as an something that ideology, and it pawns, fights against

It is actually brilliant. Using society to control itself, with less to none governmental action! Flawless.. shit, just support some ideology, make it mainstream and voila - you have guys bashing each other for nothing! And it can be used to divert populace attention from real flaws of the govenment... holy shit, the possibilites are endless - you can start wars with it, just

Just support an modern ideology, and you would be king, everyone will love you - cause you are progressive

Govs using ideologies to control people. Quite an interesting subject

Why ideologies are so popular? They are creating an enemy, that can be mercilessly beaten with little to no repercussion.. and people seem to like the idea of an "constant fighting with an evil" - so.. join something, fight against something, and you will be feeling happiness out of it! Cause you are the "knight"!

It is great. Just plain great

Nigga I'm not reading that shiet.

You are very smart, op - this is quite a good read.. very interesting, how did you actually learn all this stuff? and why did you get banned

So, let me come to conclusion by myself, let me get this straight

If i understood this correctly, you say that government is supporting ideologies, that started in 20th century to manipulate opinions. Ideologies of the 20th century have largely gotten what they wanted, first wave of the feminism, for example - they actually got all the rights, pensions, even grants for them

Now ideologies is being used as a "pattern to behave", if you do not obey - the society is going to smash you hard, because you are perceived as an enemy, as an something that ideology, and it pawns, fights against

It is actually brilliant. Using society to control itself, with less to none governmental action! Flawless.. shit, just support some ideology, make it mainstream and voila - you have guys bashing each other for nothing! And it can be used to divert populace attention from real flaws of the govenment... holy shit, the possibilites are endless - you can start wars with it, just

Just support an modern ideology, and you would be king, everyone will love you - cause you are progressive

Govs using ideologies to control people. Quite an interesting subject

Why ideologies are so popular? They are creating an enemy, that can be mercilessly beaten with little to no repercussion.. and people seem to like the idea of an "constant fighting with an evil" - so.. join something, fight against something, and you will be feeling happiness out of it! Cause you are the "knight"!

It is great. Just plain great
I requested self ban.
Yes you understood correctly

You are joking, right? If you are really 15.. you either must be a real genius, or maybe, just maybe you did stole your quite refined text from somewhere

You better not walk around, saying ur 15, you will get banned for that

Im 22

You are joking, right? If you are really 15.. you either must be a real genius, or maybe, just maybe you did stole your quite refined text from somewhere

You better not walk around, saying ur 15, you will get banned for that

Im 22
No worries, everyone knows my life story already.
Yeah also funny: I'm writing this trying to create a free society and a free world. (I believe politics can save inceldom). Meanwhile my looksmatch is waiting in line for chad.

One day maybe in decades they will all become old and their looks will fade and I will be the only one with my intelligence still intact and I will save the world.

I have to be controversial in some cases to attract attention, which is given to me because the media wants me to be an enemy. They assume everyone is falling for the system. They're wrong. This is how I'll gain followers

No worries, everyone knows my life story already.
Yeah also funny: I'm writing this trying to create a free society and a free world. (I believe politics can save inceldom). Meanwhile my looksmatch is waiting in line for chad.

One day maybe in decades they will all become old and their looks will fade and I will be the only one with my intelligence still intact and I will save the world.

I have to be controversial in some cases to attract attention, which is given to me because the media wants me to be an enemy. They assume everyone is falling for the system. They're wrong. This is how I'll gain followers
Ye good man, you got something in ya

Quit rambling about sexo, and try to do something more productive - you clearly have "da potentionale" to do something really grandiose

Well, i think that you are the example of somebody hyperfixated on one thing - you are great at this, but having troubles at other fields of life, aint it?

You are good. Keep up the good work, and i sincerely hope that you will fight off all of this.. inceldom and shit

You are wasting your potential here

Ye good man, you got something in ya

Quit rambling about sexo, and try to do something more productive - you clearly have "da potentionale" to do something really grandiose

Well, i think that you are the example of somebody hyperfixated on one thing - you are great at this, but having troubles at other fields of life, aint it?

You are good. Keep up the good work, and i sincerely hope that you will fight off all of this.. inceldom and shit

You are wasting your potential here
The thing is... I've realized that I'm an incel not because I can't have sex. It's because I know how the human thinks. I notice how guys instantly treat other people with less respect who have physical flaws after talking to someone on their level. I know that they internally cope by saying they aren't disrespecting anyone. But deep down they all know it. I know taller guys are more respected than short guys. I know blonde hair is preferred over brown hair. This creates a hierarchy no one is willing to admit. The hierarchy of quality of life.
Modern women who believe they deserve chads aren't the main problem, they are merely a side effect

We can't solve inceldom if we can't defeat the system of lookism, of a SJW echo chamber and of personal profit over the state wellbeing.