Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The new Star Wars movie was GARBAGE

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Ben explains why Star Wars ep 8 is DOGSHIT
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-t4bU3-lHA[/video]

I was watching a bootleg online, and as soon as i saw Leia superman fly back to the ship I had to nope out.

And if you paid to watch it you endorsed Disney making more of this faggotry.

RichCel said:
And if you paid to watch it you endorsed Disney making more of this faggotry.

I didn't know it was gonna be shit, this is the last one I'm attending, Disney fucked Star Wars up

I couldn't even finish watching the first starwars movie, lol.

so you needed a youtube faggot to explain you why you shouldn't like something?

Could've been worse. Had a few neat sequences and Kylo Ren is turning out to be the only decent new character.

I don't really care what they do with Star Wars. It's just a lucrative fantasy property.

that purple-haired cunt was the worst. Seemed like a clear nod to SJWs

fuck all this repackaged nostalgia shit

Majority of movies now are flipping male/female roles

females are do no wrong bad asses, keeping everyone safe, the strongest, the leaders

males don't think properly and need to be saved, the few males showing power are weird or creepy and need to saved by females

life imitates art i think the saying goes, we keep seeing this stuff everywhere its going to reflect a change in how we identify ourselves and others....can you change biology?  We're different than other animals in that we can think/change our animal urges but we can also be brainwashed maybe to look at the world differently

star-wars-the-last-je45uix.gif

Revenge of the Sith is where it's at fuck the haters.

Akarin said:

No you autistic mongrel, I agreed with everything this guy said, he didn't change my mind since it was already made after watching episode 8, and he isn't a faggot, this guy is against degeneracy. your roastie mother should have swallowed you

iiiTeMpeR said:
Akarin said:
No you autistic mongrel, I agreed with everything this guy said, he didn't change my mind since it was already made after watching episode 8, and he isn't a faggot, this guy is against degeneracy. your roastie mother should have swallowed you

Why are we against degeneracy all of a sudden?

A Good Friend said:
Why are we against degeneracy all of a sudden?

Incels are all against degeneracy

every Starwars movie since the 21st century is simply Femenist Propoganda

i can't stand Rey, she is a feminist hero, she needs to be raped by mace windu reborn with HIV in Ep IX

A Good Friend said:
Kylo Ren is turning out to be the only decent new character. 

Hello there!

I am absolutely repulsed by the direction the Star Wars movies are going. Everything about Rey makes me want to kill myself. RIP a once great franchise.

KyloRen said:
A Good Friend said:
Kylo Ren is turning out to be the only decent new character.
Hello there!

He really is, though. It's about the only one I'd want the action figure of, besides hermit Luke, of course.

A Good Friend said:
He really is, though. It's about the only one I'd want the action figure of, besides hermit Luke, of course.

I've been thinking on getting this one, but it's almost $200.

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Black-Deluxe-Lightsaber/dp/B00SOFZLLG/ref=sr_1_5/130-8394953-9842320?ie=UTF8&qid=1515127580&sr=8-5&

KyloRen said:
A Good Friend said:
I've been thinking on getting this one, but it's almost $200.
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Black-Deluxe-Lightsaber/dp/B00SOFZLLG/ref=sr_1_5/130-8394953-9842320?ie=UTF8&qid=1515127580&sr=8-5&

Cool, I really like just the hilts. I thought about making some from shitty hardware, but I've never attempted.

I managed to save every figure or toy I bought from like 12 to 14, so it's a bunch of the kenner red package/green package, Shadows of the Empire, and later on bought some of the Phantom Menace and Attack shit. Most of it's opened, but I really like them for the aesthetic value, like tiny plastic sculptures. I even have the longsaber vader which I guess was rare, but I don't care, I'll never sell.

/blog

73334a_lg.jpeg

Some of it was dumb but I quite liked it. I fucking love kylo ren.

I didn't even watch the first of the new ones because they made this fucking WOMAN the main character; so it was obvious that it was just more stronk womyn grrrl power propaganda. 

Stronk womyn are always inventions of men, though. I would respect RL women more if some of them were actually strong, actually independent, actually willing to carry their own weight (let alone help men, lol) and actually having some unique/diverse preferences, likes and dislikes, etc. 

But in reality, all women feel the same, think the same, want the same: a dominant and dangerous high-status Chad. They are all socially hypergamous and sexually submissive/masochist. There is NO variability. 

BUT they want men to pretend that there is. They want men to pretend that all women are different, they love to PLAY these stronk womyn characters. But stronk womyn are all just inventions of writers. 

The fictional women are always more interesting than the RL women. 

If there were evidence that there really is grrrl power somewhere I would be willing to watch movies that involve grrrl power. 
But as it stands, it's just fucking propaganda. And THIS is what bugs me the most. 

Contrary to what feminists claim, I do NOT have a problem with strong women, intelligent women --- I have a problem with being forced to pretend that weak women are strong, stupid women intelligent, women without character being unique...

Rey fucking sucks, she's a nobody, her acting is sub par and forgettable. Also any man would be able to overpower her in a light Saber battle and burn her with the Saber.

Boyega I liked, but he was a little too over the top with his acting at times. Whenever I think of him I just imagine him huffing and puffing trying to catch his breath lol.

A Good Friend said:
Cool, I really like just the hilts. I thought about making some from shitty hardware, but I've never attempted.

I managed to save every figure or toy I bought from like 12 to 14, so it's a bunch of the kenner red package/green package, Shadows of the Empire, and later on bought some of the Phantom Menace and Attack shit. Most of it's opened, but I really like them for the aesthetic value, like tiny plastic sculptures. I even have the longsaber vader which I guess was rare, but I don't care, I'll never sell.

/blog

73334a_lg.jpeg

I'm gonna buy this.

[attachment=1044]

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-anakin-skywalker-hot-toys-903139/?utm_source=FB_TW&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=Pre-Order_AnakinSkywalker_903139&utm_campaign=pre-order_082917

Shit's fucking awesome.

Attachments

• star-wars-anakin-skywalker-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-feature-903139.jpg
    star-wars-anakin-skywalker-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-feature-903139.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 134
I enjoyed it.

The memes are good too.

Ben-Swolo-Shirtless-Kylo-Ren-meme.jpg

1e3ee717b3625715.jpg

@kyloren

It's called H O T toys for a reason.

Watch Alex Jones explain why the prequels are great:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/oKm4ueVuxpY[/video]

Highlight at 1:15.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Watch Alex Jones explain why the prequels are great:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/oKm4ueVuxpY[/video]

Highlight at 1:15.

1514939026655.jpg

My favorite part in the new star wars movie was when that black guy got to fuck someone. You don't see good interracial sex in cinemas like that anymore ever since The Dark Knight Rises came out and they had to introduce """""safety measures""""" cause of those dumb liberal cucks. Did you guys notice how in the new Star Wars film, Luke Skywalker died at the end? I thought that was a fun callback to Return of the Jedi when Luke's father Qui-Gon Skywalker dies. Anyways, stay away from the nasty femoids and don't forget to bottle and drink your own semen. 

Ron Paul 2020

WomenAreSluts said:
My favorite part in the new star wars movie was when that black guy got to fuck someone. You don't see good interracial sex in cinemas like that anymore ever since The Dark Knight Rises came out and they had to introduce """""safety measures""""" cause of those dumb liberal cucks. Did you guys notice how in the new Star Wars film, Luke Skywalker died at the end? I thought that was a fun callback to Return of the Jedi when Luke's father Qui-Gon Skywalker dies. Anyways, stay away from the nasty femoids and don't forget to bottle and drink your own semen. 

Ron Paul 2020

Rose is an annoying fat bitch, I fucking hate her character, I hope she gets a light saber shoved up her ass

NutNotBusted said:
i can't stand Rey, she is a feminist hero, she needs to be raped by mace windu reborn with HIV in Ep IX

That would be great tbh, Rey is annoying, I liked the princess in the originals, she wasn't annoying and wasn't like the typical feminist archetype portrayed in movies today. 

Fuck feminism

iiiTeMpeR said:
Rose is an annoying fat bitch, I fucking hate her character, I hope she gets a light saber shoved up her ass

That would be great tbh, Rey is annoying, I liked the princess in the originals, she wasn't annoying and wasn't like the typical feminist archetype portrayed in movies today. 

Fuck feminism

Lul, Leia was 10 times more annoying than Rey. I don't even see why she is annoying except the fact that they made her the most powerful jedi in the entire fucking franchise. She could control few tones of rocks after spending a week with Luke who wasn't even teaching her. Dumb scriptwriting.

@Kointo

@"a good friend"

This pissed me off so much.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIDeOYSmQ1w&[/video]

s9yp8_WO_-_Imgur.gif

KyloRen said:
@Kointo

@"a good friend"

This pissed me off so much.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIDeOYSmQ1w&[/video]

s9yp8_WO_-_Imgur.gif

And doesn't it split in half in the battle between the royal guards and Kylo Ren and Rey?

I honestly dislike Star Wars in general.

Kointo said:
And doesn't it split in half in the battle between the royal guards and Kylo Ren and Rey?

Yes

The things that bugged me, or kinda ruined the immersion were

Poe's banter with Hux, like some incel was saying in another thread, and that quick Luke banter when he's "training" Rey, it was Marvel-tier.

But it's no more cringey than "Roger, Roger" and some of the battle-droid banter, or Anakin building 3PO, or 3PO switching heads with a battle droid, or Yoda knowing Chewbacca, or nearly all of Yoda's prequel dialog, or the diner, or younglings training with blast helmets when that was implied to be improvised training in ANH, or the jedi going from widely accepted fact to Han Solo not believing in them in 20 years, or..... ya know, just fuck the prequels to death, and the sequels

watch non-special OT like me

5824227-master+obi-wan.gif

A Good Friend said:

Poe's banter with Hux, like some incel was saying in another thread, and that quick Luke banter when he's "training" Rey, it was Marvel-tier.

But it's no more cringey than "Roger, Roger" and some of the battle-droid banter, or Anakin building 3PO, or 3PO switching heads with a battle droid, or Yoda knowing Chewbacca, or nearly all of Yoda's prequel dialog, or the diner, or younglings training with blast helmets when that was implied to be improvised training in ANH, or the jedi going from widely accepted fact to Han Solo not believing in them in 20 years, or..... ya know, just fuck the prequels to death, and the sequels

https://incels.is/Thread-He-was-a-good-friend

A Good Friend said:

You have turned to the dark side.

Solitarian_Walker said:
You have turned to the dark side.

I picked this avatar and name because of a meme, but the more I live with it and think on it, the more I realize Obi-Wan got off cleaner than anybody else. He's the only character that wasn't totally mishandled in the prequels, an so far they haven't figured out how to rape his legacy in the sequels

he's clean, just an utterly bad motherfucker

1401382975010.jpg

I don't watch the silly cartoon shit, so I don't know how bad they fuck him there

A Good Friend said:
I don't watch the silly cartoon shit, so I don't know how bad they fuck him there

giphy.gif

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
giphy.gif

Clone Wars movie was out because I hate Tartakovsky animation. The CGI stuff got ridiculous (spinning lightsabers?) and I was never impressed with the prequels to begin with. Had they been good, I would have gladly embraced them as canon, but I knew walking out after the first showing of The Phantom Menace when I was like 15 that these would never matter in any real sense. Then, after attending the first showing of Attack of the Clones, I was done with prequels. I watched the third one on dvd, and was glad I didn't camp out like an asshole.

Solitarian_Walker said:

It's just that I'm not into any sci-fi in general, I'm more attached to movies with lots of realism.

Red Shambhala said:
I didn't even watch the first of the new ones because they made this fucking WOMAN the main character; so it was obvious that it was just more stronk womyn grrrl power propaganda. 

Stronk womyn are always inventions of men, though. I would respect RL women more if some of them were actually strong, actually independent, actually willing to carry their own weight (let alone help men, lol) and actually having some unique/diverse preferences, likes and dislikes, etc. 

But in reality, all women feel the same, think the same, want the same: a dominant and dangerous high-status Chad. They are all socially hypergamous and sexually submissive/masochist. There is NO variability. 

BUT they want men to pretend that there is. They want men to pretend that all women are different, they love to PLAY these stronk womyn characters. But stronk womyn are all just inventions of writers. 

The fictional women are always more interesting than the RL women. 

If there were evidence that there really is grrrl power somewhere I would be willing to watch movies that involve grrrl power. 
But as it stands, it's just fucking propaganda. And THIS is what bugs me the most. 

Contrary to what feminists claim, I do NOT have a problem with strong women, intelligent women --- I have a problem with being forced to pretend that weak women are strong, stupid women intelligent, women without character being unique...

On point