Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The new Star Wars game is another interactive movie

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
JFL. I knew this would happen, its Star Wars game after all they are obviously going for the soy audience. But it makes sad whow every game nowdays is an interactive movie, my favorite cope has been taken over by soycucks. At least we will see based FromSoftware new game tomorrow on the xbox conference.

Disney ruined Star Wars when they made the expanded universe not canon, and ruined it even more with the new trilogy

yep
another Uncharted clone
Jesus Christ
the soys are all excited for it
why?
it's not like the story is going to be anything revolutionary
you've seen this movie before
you've "played" this game before
what's the point?

Anything that used to resemble a nerd culture is now a soy/feminist fest.

You need to find a new cope.

What does being an interactive movie have to do with kowtowing to soys?

Almost all movies in this decade are going to be cucked down the throat. what do you except from ((Hollywood))?

What does being an interactive movie have to do with kowtowing to soys?
soys usually like those kind of games. Look at Uncharted, The last of us, The witcher, God of soy

soys usually like those kind of games. Look at Uncharted, The last of us, The witcher, God of soy

What kinds of games do they not like?

Star wars is like the kim kardashian of movie franchises. It is only really popular people people are told it is supposed to be popular. I thought the original star wars movies were rather mediocre and the prequels were almost universally hated. Star Wars is only a cash cow because they got lucky and it became a cultural icon.

JFL. I knew this would happen, its Star Wars game after all they are obviously going for the soy audience. But it makes sad whow every game nowdays is an interactive movie, my favorite cope has been taken over by soycucks.

Im getting tired of these games as well

At least it's not another open world. But yeah it looks mediocre.

starwars went really downhill after disney acquired it.

after 7 and 8 people are actually looking back to the 1/2/3 movies as good in comparison